Chapter 17

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

He emitted a layer of ice that shot across the ground trapping villains in a thick sheet of ice. They gasped and gawked at the raw power.

"Aren't you embarrassed to lose to a child?" He asked. "For God's sake you're adults put up a real fight."

I heard running footsteps behind me. I turned around and immediate 'broke' their legs. The villain fell in pain. He cursed and tried to help himself. Todoroki did the honors of freezing him. The villain looked up at me. I turned off my quirk.

"Orchid!" The villain said. "You remember me, right? We fought in the bar a while back."

Ugh, this guy. There is nothing that ticks me off more than people who are all talk. How they try to scare you and force you to do their bidding when they can't even pour a glass of milk without crying.

"How could I forget?" I asked really unenthusiastically. "You insulted Kurogiri, so I decked you."

"Heh, good times. I was right about what I said, you are a real bitch." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I am, aren't I? It's funny how you left out the part where I beat your ass so badly they contemplated just putting you out of your misery," I leaned down and traced part of his neck. "Man, that glass shard gave you one hell of a scar, and to think you came at me with it. What a turn around! Y'know, the blood stain is still there. I felt proud every goddamn time I walked past it. What I'm trying to say is before you saw the light and somehow looked away, I told you something." I got up from his face and walked in the other direction. I turned back around.

"I told you these words verbatim: 'If you're gonna talk shit, you need to know who you're going up against,'. But I guess lowlife thugs like you never learn, because here you are, about to be unconscious."

"Eh?" He questioned, wide eyed.

I ran up to him and soccer kicked him in the nose, knocking him unconscious. Blood slowly dropped out of his nose. I turned away and locked eyes with Todoroki.

'Holy shit'

"Oh my god," I quickly said. "Oh my god I am so sorry I didn't mean to- I mean I shouldn't have done that that was horrible and so over the top I-I-I never changed I'm still the horrible person-"

"Kiyoko," Todoroki said. I stopped talking and looked up. "It's okay. You're aware of it. Nobody expects you to change overnight."

I kept my head down and nodded. I looked back up and saw more villains hiding behind rocks. I used all my focus to try to put a horrible noise in their head. I heard stifled grunts behind the rocks.

"You can come out now," I said. Nothing. They sudden all ran out. Todoroki froze them in an instant.

"So the plan was to scatter us, and then kill us," Todoroki said. "You were woefully unprepared. In fact it looks like to me as though you've had no training."

"You're not wrong about that," I remarked. "Nobody there except for the top of command has the slightest idea how to use their quirks."

"This power..."
"Are these really kids?"
"So cold,"

'How do they plan to kill All Might. At first I though it was a gathering of elite villains who could simply overpower him,' Todoroki thought.

I walked next to him. Two villains ran up either side of us. I 'broke' the legs of one of them, making them fall on the ground. Todoroki grabbed the other's spear and froze him in place. He froze the one I placeboed, allowing me to release my quirk.