chapter 17> Untamed venom.

Începe de la început

*end of flashback *

Lia's POV.

I've been in the hospital for over three days now and i smell like a dead rat. It's not entirely my fault really. I rushed here immediately thinking he might lose his life just to find out he's just fine! But the jerk hasn't woken the fuck up yet?! Oh he had better!! cause he's got a lot of explanation to do about this keisha saga? I mean who is she?? I know I'm not his girlfriend or family and i shouldn't be prying but it's so hard to do when her name is all up in his mouth.

"Lia you should go and have a shower for the sake of every living thing."
Gigi said and to be honest spending a few days with her has proven to me that the Aguerò siblings have a nasty tongue but at the same time can be caring and defensive as fuck.

"Is it that bad?"
I asked shyly.

"Do you have to ask"
Surprisingly the unconscious sanè became conscious all of a sudden to talk about my scent.

What a miracle!!

"Oh you're not dead shoot!"
I said as i made my way to leave the ward.

"Wait!"
I heard him say and i guessed i didn't want to leave anymore.

"I'm just gonna excuse myself from this awkwardness"
Gigi said as she escaped from the ward.

"Thank you for coming and staying with gigi. I know i don't deserve it but lia every word i said to you that day believe me when i say i didn't mean any of them"
He said sounding apologetically.

"You damn right you don't deserve it!"
I said as i moved closer to him.

"Lia i love you. You know that right?"
He asked and i tried my best to push all the thoughts of everything behind me but it just kept coming back.

"Sanè you are on pain meds. We'll talk when you're all good"
I replied trying to escape this situation.

"Come closer lia"
He asked and i just listened.

"Please let's put it all behind us. I really do love you with or without pain meds"
He said and that was it.

"I love you too sanè but black Jesus help me you go off on me again like that I'mma just snap your neck."
I replied and a laugh lessened the mood.

"Yeah speaking of snapping necks your smell is about to take me back to the gates of death"
He said and i was going to kill him.

"Relaxx lia I'm just kidding"
He said but i wasn't having it.

"You know what you suck. I'm going home to clean up. Bye jerk"
I said as i was about to leave before it hit me.

"Sanè who's keisha?"
I asked him and he just went blank. Like blank blank. He wasn't saying any fuckking thing.

"You dead or what?"
I asked as i shook him.

"Yeah I'm good. How'd you know about her"
He said.

"Oh so there's a keisha?"
I replied so frustrated at myself for believing we can be okay for once.

"No! i mean yes but it doesn't matter"
He replied.

"Really you couldn't stop calling her name. You even called me keisha. Sounds like it matters"
I replied and at this point i already lost all my cool.

"Lia it's nothing i promise"
He said and i could smell the bullshit from a mile away.

" wow just wow-"
I was about to go off before his mom came in and i was forced to end our conversation abruptly.

"Uhm Mrs Aguerò I'll be back later. Sanè we are not done yet"
I replied as i kissed his mom on the cheeks as i made my way out.

Seriously who in the blue skies is Keisha? I was beginning to get so scared about what this whole thing is about. Sanè has a wierd way of messing with me and my life. I was a free happy bird before he came all up in my business and now i can't seem to be able to shake him off.

"Woah you're gonna end up in the same position as sanè if you take that step"
Gigi said and i realized that the thoughts of keisha in my head is really messing with my entire actions.

"Oh thanks gigi i wasn't really paying attention"
I said as i tried to rebalance myself.

"Yeah no shit!"
She replied.

"Anyways on your way back you wouldn't mind getting me a blanket right? Mom didn't bring any"
She asked me and i couldn't say no to her.

"Alright gigi i would"
I replied as i smiled at her.

*I recommend you listen to can we kiss forever by kina for the rest of the story*

"Whatever it is you're worried about it's gonna be fine lia"
Gigi said and i could feel her worry for me.

"Thanks gigi but what would really help right now is if i knew who this mystery keisha is."
I said and i noticed gigi pull away which means she definitely knows something.

"Gigs who is keisha please?"
I asked her.

"I couldn't say anything even if i wanted to lia"
She said and i wondered why.

"Please gigi i need to know. I'm killing myself here with crazy ass thoughts"
I begged her.

"Lia are you sure you wanna know?"
She asked me and i prepared myself for the worst.

"Yes gigi please"
I replied.

"Before we moved to new york sanè was a big hot mess and it was all because of keisha"
She said and it hit me. Keisha is an ex which apparently he wasn't completely over.

"Keisha was the love of sanè's life lia. She meant the whole universe to him."
Gigi said and i couldn't help but feel so hurt.

"Oh so she was"
I replied as tears began to fall from eyes.

"She died lia. She committed suicide because of sanè"
She said and i could barely stand right and keep head from spinning all around.

How can?? Suicide??!!!!Because of sanè?!How badly he must have hurt??!