The unexpected guest (22)

Start from the beginning

-Really!!! Wow! Why do I feel like something special is about to happen! And how did you accept to work with her?", she asked firmly

-I had to, cause I promised a manager who sent her to me, he has always been nice to me and I couldn't reject him", I spoke in a serious tone

-Oh When and how did all of that happened and so fast too! I'm shocked",

-Anyways, Mary is coming tonight to spend the night with me, you could get to know her more", I said smiling

-Oh sounds good, and please be quiet, I don't wanna spend the whole night listening to your moans". She said getting up from my couch
I laughed so hard at her and said "Don't worry, we'll just sleep, I'm tired anyway, I don't have enough energy to fuck",

-That's Helpful, let's dance", she said switching the loud music on.

We kept dancing and laughing like two idiots until we heard a knock on the door.

-Oh she must be Mary, I'll open", I said before going downstairs to open the door.
..

-Oh, finally babe you're.....",

-Oh! Are you waiting for someone else ?", Jennifer asked smiling

-A-Aa yes! Yes, actually I'm waiting for my girlfriend", I spoke grabbing my neck from behind.

-Oh, so I came at the wrong time, I'm so sorry... here are some spinach pies, I made it especially for you", She said rapidly handing me the plate.

-Thank you Jennifer", I responded calmly and she nodded then left.

-You can come in if you want", I shouted

-No no. Good night", she said without even turning around to face me

I closed the door after she left and rested my back on it then a wave of a sudden sadness hit me.
"God, why did that happened? And what's happening to me? Why am I feeling sorry?".
..
I grabbed the plate and went upstairs.

-Where's she?", Dana asked with the remote on her lips.

-It wasn't her dan", I said throwing myself on the couch

-Then who was knocking on the door? And what are you holding in your hands?", She asked pointing to the plate that was covered with aluminum.

-It's spinach pies".

-Did you ordered it ?".

-Nope".

-Really?".

-Yeah".

-Then where did it come from?".

-Dan can you fucking stop asking !!!", I spoke in an anger

-Hey! What's up with you? Why are you talking to me like that?", she asked surprised

-Because you are making me angry! Can't you see that I'm feeling like shit?".

-You were just happy and laughing, What happened to you?".

I stood in silence for few seconds and she was still looking at me waiting for an answer.

-It was Jennifer who knocked on the door, and it was her who made those pies for me", I said quickly

-So? What's with that! I see that it's a normal thing, why are you feeling bad?", She said holding her waist.

-Because, Because She came especially for me and I told her that I thought it was my girlfriend who knocked cause I was waiting for her, and she got really sad and upset then left quickly to her house ".

-She can go fuck herself! Yes you're waiting for Mary not her, God! Who does she think herself? Your wife?", she said in a serious tone and I looked at her with a mad expression on my face.

We kept staring at each other then got interrupted by my phone ringing.
It was a text from mary:

"Hey babe, I'm sorry I can't come tonight, my friend is in the hospital giving birth to her new baby, and I have to stay at her house to take care of her daughter, cause her husband is with her now and there's no one to take care of the child. so sorry, I hope you'll understand me. Love you xx".

-Aha! Mary is not coming? Much better, I'm not in the mood for anyone either", I said throwing my phone.

-Why ?", Dana asked surprisingly

-Read her message", I said pointing to my phone.

She grabbed it and look over the text message then turned her attention to me.

-Vito why do I feel like she got jealous of mary? And that you're in a sudden bad mood because this thing caused her pain?", she said in a serious tone and all I did was huffing and hitting my head "Fuck it".

-You guys still love each other, and this is a fact that nobody can change". She said calmly

-Stop it, dude, I don't love her anymore, and I won't come back to her again", I said throwing a pillow at her

-Well, you do babe, and she also does".

Jennifer's pov
"I couldn't believe it, I made the salty pies especially for her cause it was her favorite
I wanted to stay with her for at least half an hour and talk, but the bitch was waiting for her girlfriend", I spoke crying

I walked to my way home under the rain, my hair and clothes were completely wet but I didn't care at all, all I was thinking about was Victoria and how she rejected me because she was waiting for her girlfriend, actually no! She suggested that I could stay but I didn't accept it.
"What did she think? That I'm gonna stay and watch her kissing her girlfriend? Absolutely not!", I said opening my door.

I threw the keys on the small table and then threw myself on the huge bed.

"It's 10:00 pm now, she must be biting and kissing the neck of that whore, Fuck you victoria, you and your girlfriend".

Victoria's pov
It was great that Mary didn't come, I was in a terrible mood and I needed to sleep to run away from the harshest day I had.

"What did Jennifer thought of me! That I'm rude and rejected her because of Mary but actually it was her fault, she came over without telling me before and got jealous and mad because I was waiting for another one!
Fuck off I'm not gonna stay sad and in an awful mood because of her, she's nothing to me and I ain't gonna prove or talk about anything to her concerning this, it's my life and she's not my wife", I spoke to myself before covering my face to sleep.

Note: Did you expect that the unexpected guest was Jennifer or you were thinking that it was Mary like Victoria and Dana did?