*Lemon* Mereoleona x Reader pt 2.

Start from the beginning

"Mereoleona, I want to release..." You whimpered and she ignored your request. She parted from you, and turned the water off.

"Go to the bed..." She stated and you bit your lip nodding, as you went to the bed not even bothering to dry off. You laid down and Mereoleona made her way to you and she straddled you kissing you roughly again. You began to kiss back moaning into the kiss as she rolled her hips against yours making you moan.

"Mereoleona~" You let small whimpers out and she smirked, loving the way she made you needy. She pulled away and turned so she could face your cunt, and you knew what she wanted. She placed her womanhood in front of your face as she began eating you out again. You did the same to her slipping your tongue into her. You both moaned at the feeling and she thrust her tongue in and out of you faster. You rubbed her thighs as you ate her out as well, moaning softly which made Mereoleona moan.

You felt a familiar knot in your stomach and you knew you were close but you couldn't warn her since you were busy pleasing her with your tongue. You parted from her womanhood, and sucked on the clit making her let a small gasp out. You soon released in her mouth, and she cleaned you up. Not long after she released as well, and removed from on top of you before laying beside you. She pulled you to her chest and you both shared a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much (Y/N)..." Mereoleona stated, and you smiled back.

"I love you too."

,