Asta x Reader

Asta watched as you were sleeping, you had fell asleep on his lap and for once he was still. You had caught the heart of the 16 year old boy and when ever you were really close to him his heart rate would increase. He thought he had loved Sister Lilly, but that soon left his mind after meeting you. He soon realized it was just a silly crush and he never felt this way about anyone before but you. He gently pushed your hair behind your ear as you slept and you made a face in your sleep. He smiled finding you to be adorable in your sleep, he didn't notice but several of people was watching him watch you. They never seen Asta look so...in love with someone. You began to stir in your sleep letting out a small yawn, and Asta felt a blush dust his cheeks as he quickly looked out the window hoping he wasn't caught staring at you.

You woke up rubbing your eyes confused as you looked around. You didn't remember falling asleep much less falling asleep on Asta. You sat up looking at the clock before looking at everyone before at Asta meeting his green eyes.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?"

"I don't remember falling asleep... nor falling asleep on you."

"Yeah you were out the moment you sat on the couch." Vanessa said, and you rubbed your neck. That's when it hit you, your older sister was dragging you everywhere around the capital. You slumped back rubbing your eyes before feeling your stomach growl, you blushed slightly and it wasn't long that Charmy was right in front of you holding up a huge sandwich.

"How did you... you were in the kitchen."

"I can feel it when someone is hungry. Here try it, it's delicious~!"

"It's huge I can't eat all of that..." You mumbled at the giant sandwich, Asta was eyeing it with stars in his eyes.

"Share it with Asta then~!" She said cutting it in half giving you half and the other half to Asta.

"Oh...kay...." You said before taking a small bite. Everyone watched you two, and you were confused.

"What?" You asked before turning to Asta to see that he was looking at you, you blinked several of times confused before going into a coughing fit at Asta's question.

"(Y/N) please Marry me."

"W-What???" You began hitting your chest, and Noelle hit Asta's head as Finral gave you a glass of water and you began to down the water.

"Owe what was that for?"

"You can't marry, you are only 16." Noelle scolded, and Asta pouted before looking at you again.

"Well (Y/N) can say yes to a future marriage~"

"W-What????"

"What?"

"Don't you want to marry Sister Lilly?" You asked but Asta got close to you sitting on his knees causing you lean away from him.

"I thought I did too, until I saw you. I haven't felt this way, so I came to the conclusion it was a hopeless crush. But I love you." Everyone's eyes widen at the choice of words he had just used, you blushed and he took the bold move and placed his lips on yours. You froze in your seat along with everyone else in the room, Gauche stopped staring at Marie, Gordon was mumbling faster, Gray was a blushing mess covering her face, Vanessa stopped drinking, Finral passed out, Luck was laughing, Magna's mouth dropped to the floor, Noelle's eyes widen in shocked, Charmy dropped her cake she was eating, even Yami's cigarette fell from his lips. NO one expected Asta to make such a bold move, hell no one expected him to say he actually love you and only had a crush before. Asta parted from your lips staring at you hoping you would say something soon, he was a blushing mess and he was shifting on the couch.

"A-Asta..."

"Yes???" He asked, you weren't sure how to comprehend what just happened. You looked around the room, and that's when you realized it really just happened.

"I..."

"Yes......"

"Spit it out woman!" Magna yelled, ready to hear what you had to say and everyone agreed except Finral.

"Iloveyoutoo." You said really fast but Asta was able to pick it up with ease and he smiled widely.

"Really? So you will marry me when I become the Wizard King right!?"

"Uhm... I guess if ever get together and stay together that long."

"We are getting together today. I declare you as my girlfriend in this very moment." Asta yelled fist pumping the air. Everyone let out a sigh of relief when you returned his feelings, and he tackled you into a bone crushing hug. He gave your face multiple kisses and you tried to escape but he wouldn't let go.

"Asta stop, we are in the living room and everyone can see." You whined, and Asta stopped pulling you away from everyone before giving you another bone crushing hug with multiple kisses. Your face was red from embarrassment but you couldn't help but smile.