Langris x Reader

[Langris is a little OOC here, and it's really short.]

Langris mumbled about not needing to marry anyone as he was going to be the best. He thought marriage was so pointless, he hated it but knowing he could have something that his older brother couldn't have made him feel better.

"I still don't see why I have to be married." Langris said to his mother and father, who cooed about how amazing he was, and how much of a failure Finral was.

"Simple, it will help the estate grow, with with (L/N) family. We can bring in billions, if we agree through marriage, and with you being the next heir you would be the one marrying their daughter." His father said patting Langris's head. He sighed walking off in the direction to meet you even though he loathed the thought of marrying. Once he turned the corner, he saw you in your (f/c) dress, and your (h/l) (h/c) hair down, he blushed seeing how pretty you were. All negative thoughts about marrying you soon went out the window that was until he saw you talking with his brother. He growled but listened to their conversation as Finral was rubbing his neck slightly.

"You won't be marrying me, you will be marrying my younger brother Langris. I am sure once he sees you the negative thoughts will vanish." He said slightly, you tilted your head to the side.

"Why would he have negative thoughts? I am sure he is an amazing person, especially if he is your brother Finral."

"Yeah... I am glad we are going to be in laws though you are a close friend of mine (Y/N)~san." He said with a smile, you smiled widely nodding your head.

"Yeah, I should probably look for Langris, I hope he isn't busy training. I would hate to interrupt his training." You said getting up but Langris beat you to it.

"No need I am not training." Langris said looking at Finral with a glare, Finral held his hands up taking his leave. He sat next to you, and it fell silent before you both decided to talk at the same time.

"I am looking forward towards the marriage." Both of your eyes widen and you smiled looking down.

"I am not going to lie, I was dreading it and thought it was going to be a stupid idea." Langris said shifting in his seat.

"But you are really pretty..." He said hiding his blush, you smiled kissing his cheek. His face whipped to face you.

"I wasn't dreading it at all. I really mean it when I say I am looking forward to it, I have an excuse to get close to you now without you trying to push me away." You say rubbing your neck.

"Want to be close to me?" He asked and you nodded your head slightly.

"Yes, but you may not know it you always glared at me so I stayed away not wanting to make you hate me. Yet now you are stuck with me." You said nudging your shoulder against his, he flushed unable to believe he only glared at you, he was sure he would have recognized you unless he was training.

"I see, I am sorry." He said looking down, you held his hand with a smile.

"It's okay, lets be good friends, and even more close when we are married."

"You won't leave me for Finral?" Langris asked and you shook your head.

"I am marrying you, he is just a best friend of mine. I don't want to marry him, it would be weird marrying my best friend." You said laughing slightly. Langris cracked a small smile and he kissed your cheek and you laid your head on his shoulder. You guys didn't realize it but your parents and Langris's parents were overjoyed by how cute you two were, Finral was happy that his brother was now happy and you were his sister in Law.