Young! Julius x Reader

Title: Cinnamon Roll

Fluff

No Warning

"She can't see me like this Marx..."

"Calm down Sir Julius..."

"I can't, I am so... ugh... I am so so...."

"Small? Adorable? Will be a less of a pain in the ass to (Y/N)?" Yami asked and Julius stared at him.

"That's mean..."

"I am just saying..." Yami said taking another hit of his cigarette as if the universe was on his side you walked through the door.

"You called me Marx~" You trailed off seeing Julius tiny, it was silent as everyone was waiting for your response.

"Hey (Y/N)..." He said waving and you snapped out of it, before trying to contain your laughter.

"Pfft...."

"Don't laugh..."

"I-I'm not laughing... you are just so... tiny..." You said walking to him and pinching his cheeks.

"Shush..."

"So cute..." You gushed and the Wizard King perked up at that and smiled.

"So you will go on a date with me since I am cute?"

"Pfft hahahahahaha no... I didn't go on a date with you when you were an adult what makes you think I would go on a date with a 13-year-old..." You said holding your stomach and his smile turned into a frown.

"It's not funny."

"You are right, but yeah... no chance."

"It's slimmer than it was before isn't it?"

"Well, at least when you were an adult and looked your age you had about 5% chance now you have 0 chances. None, zip zap. Sorry." You said patting his head. He looked at Marx defeated and you felt kinda bad.

"On the plus side, I get to babysi~ watch~ keep an eye on you. So you I can't avoid you as I did before."

"Wait you purposely avoided me?"

"Uh...anyway...candy?" You offered and Julius looked at you before holding out his hand.

"Smooth (Y/N)."

"Shut up Yami..." You said and he raised his hands as you shot him a glare. Everyone left, and Marx patted Julius's and your shoulder before leaving. You looked at the closed door before at Julius and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Uh, Julius?"

"I am sorry..."

"For?"

"Everything."

"I don't understand."

"I just feel like this has become a bother for you."

"You have always been a bother, this is nothing new Julius." You said and he frowned slightly and you realized how that sounded.

"I see..."

"I didn't mean it like that..." You said wrapping him in a hug. He blinked and blushed but hugged you tightly.

"Do I bother you that much?"

"I mean yeah, but I don't mind it."

"Really?"

"I cried when I thought you died. Of course ..." Julius looked at you shocked and you looked away from him and sat on the couch. He walked and sat beside you and wrapped his arms around you.

"I am sorry I worried you."

"When don't you worry me? You stress me and Marx out." You teased and he huffed but cuddled into you. You held him into your chest and kissed the top of his head, you didn't notice but he had a small blush and smiled widely.

"Well now, you can keep an eye on me all the time."

"I have no choice too, you went from being one of the strongest wizards to well... this." You motioned and he huffed.

"Wow... insult me why don't you."

"Gah, you are so adorable when you pout..." You said squishing his cheeks and he smiled.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"Uh-huh, sure... love ya too." You said and he knew you meant it platonically just like you knew he was serious.

"I can accept that, even though you have no true feelings for me."

"You have no choice. I refuse to date a 13-year-old."

"You wouldn't have dated me either way."

"I mean..."

"You just said..."

"Shhhh, no need to discuss it now." You pet his hair and he huffed.

"Such a cinnamon roll and my heart can't handle the cuteness."

"I can't tell if I like this or not."

"You should, now you get to have me fawn over you."

"Well, there is that... you would have never done these things if I was my original age and size."

"Exactly..." You said nuzzling his hair and he relaxed against you. You hummed slightly holding him tightly.

"So how much can I get away with?" He asked and you flicked his side.

"Not much..."

"Awe..." You kissed the top of his head before laying on the couch and pulling him on top.

"Little Cinnamon Roll, that's your new nickname."

"I can deal with that, but in return, you got to always give me cuddles and small kisses."

"Hmmm okay, but in return, I get to call you that in front of the magic knights."

"WHAT?"

"AH Ah ah .... deal?"

"...fine..."