William x Reader

William glared at you, as your eyes had widen in shock. You had walked into his office without knocking forgetting that you were suppose to knock and you saw the scar on his face. You weren't worried about the glare he was giving you but the scar that was on his face. You closed the door and walked closer touching the scar itself. He blinked at the gentle touch you had before he gripped your hand.

"You should knock, I know I told you plenty of times before."

"I-I'm sorry captain. I forgot, how did you get this scar?" You asked worried disregarding the fact he was upset with you.

"I was born with it." He grumbled putting his mask on, you frown before reaching for the mask but he slapped your hand away.

"Don't touch the mask, you weren't suppose to see my face. Only a handful of people have."

"Why?" He turned his head to the side sighing, since you already saw his face he might as well tell you.

"I was considered a cursed child, even when I was accepted into a noble family, my adoptive mother abused me. My face is ugly, and I don't trust people not to leave me once they saw my face. Only people who had seen it was Julius and Yami. Now you..." He said, you frowned before wrapping your arms around him in a tight hug.

"Well I won't leave you, ever. Hate to break it to you, it will take way more than just some scar for me to leave you."

"Really?" He looked at you and you slowly removed the mask and you pecked his scar. His face erupted into flames, and you smiled.

"Yes really. Don't worry the secret is safe with me though... I think you are more handsome without the mask." You said handing him his mask back, he blushed looking away from you. You couldn't help but let a giggle out knowing you embarrassed your captain.

"You really think I am handsome with such a face?"

"Yep, my feelings for you have not changed at all."

"Wait what?" He looked at you in shock, realizing what you said you began laughing nervously.

"Whoops, I gotta go bye~!" You said running out of his office, he stood there in shock. Did you mean that you had feelings for him. The thought made William's heart beat faster as he put his mask back on. He didn't think you felt that way about him especially after seeing his face, he stepped in the hallway in time to see you turn the corner.

"Wait~" He yelled before using his magic and soon you felt roots wrap around your legs, causing you to fall forward. You gasped before feeling your back pressed against your captains chest.

"C-Captain."

"I didn't say you could leave." He said, your face was red and you could tell he wanted to continue the conversation more.

"I uhm...have laundry to do.."

"It's not your day to do laundry."

"But..."

"Nope, what do you mean your feelings didn't change?"

"Uhm....like we are still friends?" You asked, and William stared at your face knowing you were lying. You let a sigh out before turning around pressing a kiss to his lips, his eyes widen and he froze in spot once again.

"Okay fine, I like you. Like, Like like you... more than a friend." You said hanging your head down low. William smiled after coming back to his senses and he leaned in pressing his lips to yours once again, you sighed softly in a kiss before hearing a gasp. You both parted to see Mimosa, Klaus and Yuno staring at you two.

"I-It's not what it looks like!" You freaked out waving your hands in front of you, Klaus adjusted his glasses as Yuno was looking away.

"Uhm, are you sure about that. We saw you two kissing." Mimosa said smiling widely.

"It's exactly what it looks like." William said, you stared at him wide eyed. He was smiling smugly, as you glared at him.

"She is my girlfriend now."

"What? You didn't ask me."

"Don't have too, you already confessed your feelings for me, and well I accept those feelings."

"That's not how it works I am sure." Yuno said sweat dropping.

"It's not..." You said crossing your arms so he sighed before turning to you.

"Will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?"

"Yes I would love too." You said with a small blush, still trying to process the fact you two were caught lip lock.

"Congratulations~" Mimosa said hugging you.

"Uh thank you."

"I can't believe we walked in on that." Klaus said and Yuno nodded.

"By the way we have our report for our mission captain." Klaus said and he nodded.

"Head to my office I will see you in there." They nodded leaving you alone, William stole another kiss before smiling at you.

"Thank you." He said and you looked at him confused.

"For what?"

"You made me happier than ever, I thought I would end up dying alone. But I know that I can be loved, just by the right person." He said nudging your nose with his before making his way to his office.

"I will talk to you later, I do have duties to do." He said and you smiled.

"Okay see you later William~!" You said before going into your room squealing slightly.

"And my plan worked. Yes!" You said fist pumping the air, and dancing around your room.