*Lemon* Solid x Reader

You heard knocking on your door, and you got up from your bed rubbing your eyes. You were wearing just a long shirt and your hair was in a messy bun. You opened your door letting a small yawn out before looking up to see your captain. Nozel's and Solid's eyes widen slightly a blush covered their cheeks as they looked off to the side.

"Can I help you, captain?" You said in a soft tired voice, Nozel glanced at you and he had to admit you looked really adorable.

"I didn't know you were asleep, I apologize for waking you," Nozel said, and you waved it off.

"It has to be serious for you to visit me at this time of night." You said and noticed Solid was with him. You waved at the other male and he nodded his head, you didn't know what was wrong with them so you looked at NOzel confused and he was still not looking at you.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I need to talk to you..."

"Okay...want to come in?" You asked and Nozel and Solid began to go into a coughing fit.

"That's not appropriate until you have clothes on," Nozel said, you blinked looking down before realizing you were wearing your long shirt that goes mid-thigh and only underwear. You let a squeak out slamming the door in their faces and began to put on some pajama pants before opening the door again. Your blush covered your entire cheeks, and they let a sigh of relief but neither one could get the thought of how cute you looked out of their minds.

"Do you think you could let Solid stay in here? I hate to ask this, and I know it's very inappropriate but in the battle with the elves Solid's room got destroyed. We are working on getting it fixed, but over half of the royals and noble's rooms have been destroyed. We have found a place for everyone to stay besides Solid and myself, but I can stay in my office which is no problem." Nozel said you blinked a couple of times before glancing at Solid. He had a slight blush on his cheeks and you looked at Nozel who was hoping you would say yes.

"Of course Captain, he can stay as long as he wants." You said, and both visibly relaxed.

"Thank you (Y/N), I will give you  two weeks off for missions."

"Eh? That is no need." You said but Nozel walked away leaving you and Solid.

"Okay..." You blinked slightly before smiling before motioning Solid in completely.

"Come on in, I...only have one bed." You said.

"It's fine... Thank you again." Solid mumbled, you blinked confused but smiled softly. Normally Solid would tease you and harass you for being a commoner but you didn't mind since he wasn't brought up the same way as the Vermillions. You also had a slight crush on Solid, so you were able to ignore his comments because you were often in your own little world. 

"Do you have extra clothes to sleep in?" You asked, and Solid froze realizing he didn't. You went to your closet and grabbed some of your older brother's clothes that you stole from him.

"Uhm it may not be to your liking, but it may be more comfortable than sleeping in your day clothes." You said Solid went to you taking the clothes. He looked at the clothes before looking at you and kissing your cheek.

"Thank you." He walked into your bathroom and change, leaving you frozen in your spot. You touched your cheek with a bright red blush. You smiled widely before shaking your head and grabbed more pillows and another blanket since it was supposed to be cold tonight. You laid in your spot of the bed covering up and Solid came out and laid beside you. The bed was big enough for two people, but not too big so you both were touching.

"This means a lot especially since I always bully you," Solid said, you turned to face him and shook your head.

"It's okay, I don't mind helping people."