Klaus x Reader

Klaus watched as you were talking to one of the newest recruits, Mimosa. You had been part of the squad longer than Klaus, yet you both were the same age, Ever since he joined he was madly in love with you. You were so kind, despite being a noble. You weren't prideful, you never looked down on people, and you were naturally beautiful. No one hated you, even Langris had a soft spot in his heart for you.

Klaus always pictured you being in his arms, loving you, making you, his. He just wanted you to love him just as much as he loved you. Klaus adjusted his glasses, looking elsewhere, he needed to distract himself before you realized he was staring. You may not have caught Klaus staring but Yuno did, and he decided to tease the old male a bit.

"You love her, (Y/N), I mean..." Yuno said bluntly to Klaus. Klaus turned a bright red and instant denied his feelings for you.

"Are you crazy? Of course not." Yuno didn't believe him and Yuno had an idea pop in his head.

"Okay, that's good. I wanted to make sure, that's good for me." Yuno said making his way to you, Klaus was confused for a few moments before rushing to Yuno to find out what he meant.

"Wait, Yuno~!" Klaus rushed to him, Yuno was already talking to you when Klaus arrived. The scene Klaus witnessed confused him. Mimosa was covering her mouth, you looked extremely shocked and Yuno was wearing an innocent face.

"What happened?" Klaus asked confused but no one answered him, and you were trying to understand what Yuno just asked.

"I-I'm sorry, but Yuno can you repeat what you just said? I don't think I heard you clearly the first time."

"I said when I turn 18 years old, will you marry me?" Klaus looked at Yuno like he was crazy.

"I~"

"Dumbass, you can't marry (Y/N)." Klaus cut you off.

"And why not, we both will be adults," Yuno asked this time he was smirking widely. You blinked slightly looking at Klaus, you were going to say the same thing but Klaus beat you to it. You were curious as to what Klaus had thought. You and Mimosa looked at each other before looking at both males.

"Because..." Klaus felt his cheeks heat up and shifted underneath your gaze.

"Because why?" Yuno said Klaus was cursing the younger male in his mind.

"Klaus?" He turned to your soft voice and he felt his throat dry up, he wasn't ready to confess to you.

"Well, I... uhm...."

"Could it be...you do love (Y/N). If so I will back off and can become yours if not I want her to myself." Yuno said you felt a blush darken on your cheeks. Klaus froze in his spot and his hands began to become sweaty. Mimosa picked up on what Yuno was doing and decided to join in.

"Oh, that would be great if Klaus did, considering (Y/N) is absolutely, madly in love with him." Your eyes widen in shock as you watched Mimosa betray you, Klaus stared at you in shock and you decided to get yourself away from this situation before you got even more embarrassed.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hey, Langris I need to talk to you about something!" You yelled running to the said boy looked at you in shock. You stood next to Langris talking to the boy was confused as to why you looked so nervous.

"Yuno, I am going to kill you," Klaus grumbled but Mimosa glanced at the two males.

"Klaus, if it means anything. I was serious about what I said. She said you were her first love, so if you love her, take this chance." Klaus adjusted his glasses before nodding his head, and glanced at you as you pretended to talk to Langris.

"Really?"

"I can't believe you two knew each other for so long and are so oblivious everyone here knows you two like each other," Yuno said shaking his head and Mimosa agreed with Yuno. Klaus felt his cheeks heat up again and made his way to you to talk with you. Langris noticed Klaus coming closer and decided to make his escape.

"I gotta go," Langris said but you grabbed his arm.

"I will go wi~"

"Nope, I gotta talk to the captain, alone." He said, you pouted before dropping your arm, and Langris sighed making his escape. Klaus tapped your shoulder, and you turned around to see the male you wanted to avoid. You looked behind him to see that Mimosa and Yuno had disappeared to give you two alone time.

"Care to take a walk with me?" Klaus asked and you nodded your head slightly with a soft and shy smile. You both began to walk in silence neither one knowing to say or do since their secrets were exposed by their new friends. You both arrived in the garden and sat on the bench that was placed there to enjoy the view. The silence continued until Klaus carefully took your hand into his own, you both met each other's eyes and you laced your fingers with his. He gave you a careful smile, and he began to lean into kiss you, you closed your eyes leaning in as well. Once your lips connected together, he cupped your cheek. The kiss was sweet and gentle, making both of your hearts beat faster. Both of your lips moved in sync and the kiss took your breath away.

After a few moments, you both parted with a smile on your faces. You were only parted for a few seconds before you both began to kiss again. Klaus moved his arms and wrapped around your waist bringing you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck, tilting your head to the side, and Klaus nibbled on your bottom lip before parting. He leaned his forehead against yours gently panting before beginning to apologize.

"I am sorry, we are in a public place. I shouldn't have~" You stole a kiss to stop him from apologizing before giggling.

"It's okay Klaus, I enjoyed the kiss. Alot." You said. He stroked your cheek gently sighing, he was glad you weren't upset with him. A blush was still on both of your cheeks but he nudged his nose agaisnt yours.

"I love you (Y/N)..."

"I love you too Klaus." You said laying your head on his shoulder, holding his hand agian.

"Is it safe to call you mine?"

"Yes Klaus, it's safe to me yours." You said kissing his cheek, he pulled your hand up and kissed your knuckles gently.

"I am glad, I have no intentions of letting you go. I will marry you...hopefully have a family." Klaus said which made you smile happily.

"Each time it will always be yes..."