Lemon! Mereoleona x Reader

You walked through the streets of the capital, you have been gone for three years trying to find yourself. You left in hopes of finding you truly were, you were lost and got tired of the hatred towards you even though you were a magic knight. You didn't think you were pretty, you were chubby, quiet, and your hair almost always remained a mess. The only person you were close to, that you really trusted was Mereoleona, and she was hard to talk to at times. You were part of the black bull club, and they claimed you were perfect the way you were but you didn't feel it. So you disappeared after consulting in the wizard king.

So here you were three years later, and you had your glow up. You had a certain confidence in you, and you felt perfect. People in the streets watched as you walked down the streets with your head high. You lost a little bit of weight but you were thick, and you knew how to dress to bring out your curves. You walked into the kingdom and made your way to the Wizard King's office. You were much different now and everyone can feel it around you, you passed the Silver Eagle's captain and his brother. Of course Solid being his usual self, decided to insult you but he soon regretted his choice of words.

"Looks like the fat chick from the weakest  squad is back." Everyone thought you were going to run out crying like you use too. Mereoleona was about to step in but you dropped your jacket to the ground and there you were a crop top and pants that made you look amazing. On your side you bared the Black Bull symbol tattooed on your beautiful skin, lightening began to buzz out of your body as you punched Solid sending him flying through multiple walls. Everyone's eyes bulged out of their heads.

"You say that again, and even Julius won't be able to undo what I have done to you." You said, your mana sky rocketed. It had reached to new highs, that shocked the captains that were there. Mereoleona looked proud and she smacked your back, and you coughed up.

"You gotten strong, and look at you. You look amazing and what not."

"Of course she looks amazing, it took three years. But look at her, she finally learned how to accept herself." Everyone turned and saw a small fairy that was wearing a yellow dress.

"Raiden, will you stop." You said shaking your head picking up your jacket and walking away.

"Ehh....(Y/N)!!" He flew towards you sitting on top of your head. Mereoleona put a hand to her chin, as she watched you go. Solid groaned standing up rubbing his head, Nozel glanced at his brother.

"Might not want to insult her again."

"You think? She is nothing like she was before." Solid mumbled. You knocked on the door, and you heard Julius voice telling you to come in. You walked in and Julius spit out his coffee, and Marx eyes widen at your appearance. You made your jacket disappear and you flopped onto the couch, letting them get over their initial shock.

"You are here..."

"I am."

"Alive."

"You thought I was dead?"

"Well you never told me where I could find you to make sure you were alive." Julius said frowning.

"You were worried?"

"Of course! You were going through a mental breakdown when you left." Julius yelled standing up. You blinked before looking away with a small blush slightly but you hid it deep down.

"Your mana is so powerful too. Wow." Julius said and you smiled slightly.

"I been training for the past three years, and I wanted to do it alone. I needed time to find myself and who I was meant to be. I am fine now though." You said and stood up walking to Julius giving him a tight hug, he wrapped his arms around you hugging you back.