Solid x Reader

You were talking with one of the members of the Silver Eagles, when you felt a kiss be placed on your cheek. You blushed turning your head to meet the eyes of none other than Solid himself. You two weren't dating but he has been trying to convince you for the past few months now, saying that he was in love with you. He could make you extremely happy if you give him a chance. You didn't know why you attracted his attention, since he was completely different then you.

"Solid~" you whined embarrassed hiding your face in your hands. Your squad mate left leaving you in the hands of Solid. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and pressed a kiss to your cheek again and you sighed.

"Solid what did I say?"

"Nothing yet. You only said my name..." Solid smirked, and you flushed slightly and he held you to his chest.

"Be my girlfriend haha..."

"Solid..."

"Stop rejecting me..." Solid growled. You blinked at how fast he said the sentence, and realized he didn't have his signature smirk on his face. It shocked you and he was looking down at you before leaning his forehead against yours. He then moved his lips to your ear and whispered words that he been saying for a long time now but for some reason it was the way he said it that made your heart pound.

"I love you (Y/N)..." He tightened his hold that was wrapped around your waist. You flushed heavily, and met his eyes. He looked quite serious and you didn't try to pull away when he leaned in to capture your lips. You gripped his squad robe as he moved his lips against yours in a gentle manner, your eyes fluttered closed. You leaned into the kiss and you could feel him smiling into the kiss. He licked your bottom lip, and you shyly parted your lips and he slipped his tongue past. He explored your warm cavern and you felt the heat radiating off of your face.

After a few minutes, he parted from the kiss leaning his forehead against yours with a smile. You couldn't look him in the eyes which he didn't mind as he held you tightly to him. He had no intentions of letting go until you agreed to be his one and only.

"S-Solid I..." He looked at you tilting your head up to meet his eyes.

"Yes?"

"F-Fine, I will be yours." You mumbled quietly and Solid couldn't help the smirk grow on his face.

"I knew you couldn't resist a man like me." You smacked his chest, and he couldn't help but smirk at you. He leaned in pressing a kiss to your lips as he held your hands in his to stop you from hitting him. You leaned more into the kiss and he gently pressed you against the wall not breaking the kiss. The contact with the wall made you gasp and he slipped his tongue into your mouth. You couldn't escape since you were against the wall and Solid's chest was pressed against yours. He parted from the kiss and leaned down to kiss your neck as he pinned your hands to the wall.

"Solid w-we are in public." You whispered since he showed no signs of stopped he hummed ignoring your comment biting down on your neck. You let a loud moan out, and you let more whimpers out.

"Be quiet and we won't be caught."

"B-But c-capt~ ahh~" He bit down on your neck again and you whimpered slightly.

"What about captain?" Solid smirked before it fell after hearing someone clear there throat.

"Solid..." You blushed hearing your captain's voice. Solid let you go, turning to face your captain. That's when he realized you were trying to warn him, about his brother being behind him. You were hiding your face with your hair embarrassed and Nozel looked like he was ready to kill Solid.

"(Y/N)... leave. I will have a talk with Solid myself..."

"Y-Yes s-sir." You looked at Solid with a worried glance before leaving upon your captains request.

"My office now..." Solid flinched at his brother's stern voice, he saw Nebra and Nozel stopped to talk to her.

"You have a mission."

"Oh? What is it?" She asked her older brother.

"Go give (Y/N) the talk." Solid paled, as he realized what was happening.

"Wait no we don't need the talk.." Nozel glared at Solid, and Nebra was blushing and snickering at Solid and your misfortune of being caught by Nozel of all people.

"Yes captain." She grinned knowing she was going to have fun with you,

"Shouldn't be another female? Like I don't know Vanessa or Charlotte." Solid asked feeling bad for himself and you.

"Nope..." Nozel pushed Solid into the office. It was a very long, and torturous five hours for you and Solid. By the time the talk was done, you and Solid barely talked with each other the entire week. Only hand holding, and hugs came from the two. Solid didn't need the talk but Nozel made sure to traumatize the boy, and Nebra did the same. It wasn't even your fault but you felt like you were being punished as well. Every time you and Solid glanced at each other you both blushed before glaring at a snickering Nebra and a smirking Nozel.