Langris x Reader

You were the only woman that ever truly caught the heart of the vice-captain of the Golden Dawn. You were strong, snarky, yet quirky and fun, it was hard to be serious when you were around at first it irritated Langris because he hated your carefree attitude, but the more he went on missions with you the more he started to fall for you. He was never good with making friends, let alone getting girls to fall for him and as much as it pained him Finral was slightly better at it than he was. So that's why he decided to suck up his pride and get the help from his older brother, he just made mental note to threaten Finral if Finral decided to try and use that against him. He went to the capital before purposely running into Finral, his older brother tensed up slightly, Luck, Magna and Asta got in between the two.

"Langris...." Finral said, the three could sense something was wrong with Langris as Langris just stood there looking off to the side.

"I....need your help Finral.... Say one word I will kill you..." He finally said, a blush dusting Langris's cheeks. Finral was shocked by his brother's statement, but was even more concerned when he noticed the blush. Luck, Magna and Asta moved to stand beside Finral when they noticed Langris wasn't exactly planning on being violent.

"What...do you need my help with?" Finral asked, Langris began mumbling worse then Gordon and the four sweat dropped in confusion.

"What?"

"A...girl..."

"....." Finral was silent, before a smiled graced his lips and he wrapped his arm around his brother's shoulders, Langris growled but didn't say anything.

"A girl? Ah I can help you with that... who is it?" Finral said, Langris perked up a bit at the fact his brother said he could help and he blushed slightly before saying her name.

"Her name is (Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/N)..." Langris said shifting under everyone's gaze, they had to admit this was sorta amusing seeing someone like Langris becoming so shy when it came to talking about the girl he liked. Finral was trying to keep a straight face but he couldn't help but feel happy his brother wanted his help.

"You mean that really quirky girl that has a insult for every occasion?" Magna asked and Langris nodded his head.

"Wow... She is cute though, I can see why you fell for her. Hmm... I don't know her well enough, but from the few times I talked to her... she seems like a easy girl to win over...No wrong thing to say... Not easy to win over, but it wouldn't be necessary to go big and flashy like most nobles and royals do for the ones they like or love..."

"She is a girl she would like that, all girls like that..." Langris dead panned, Finral shook his head before Asta spoke up.

"All girls aren't the same (Y/N) seemed like the type of girl that likes simple gestures, flowers, lunch. You know that sort of thing." Finral said waving the three males off, Finral was going to use this chance to spend time with his younger brother. The three nodded understanding and leaving Langris and Finral. Langris looked at Finral before looking away this was difficult for him, but he wanted the help.

"Flowers and lunch? That's it?"

"Yeah. See how she reacts with (f/f) and her favorite food."

"Favorite food, if I remember correctly its (f/f) is that really all it takes?" Langris asked and Finral shook his head.

"No we are just testing the waters here. If she absolutely adores the flowers and food. Like do it anonymously and if she talks about it non stop you know exactly what to do, do it several of times without her knowing maybe write her a cute note telling her to meet her and then bring flowers and something else to meet up spot and expose yourself." Finral said as he began walking, Langris listened to every word. Now that he thought about it, it did make sense and he was getting nervous.