Julius x Reader

[WARNING: Mentions of abuse]

You shifted standing in front of Julius, you were walking through clover kingdom and caught the eye of the Wizard King. He was entranced by your beauty and wanted to get to know you more, of course, he decided he wanted to talk to you. You tried to avoid him, but he insisted on you joining him for lunch. You have yet to give him your answer, mainly because everyone was watching you. You were shy, even though your beauty was matched to no other. Plus you were really sweet and kind to everyone.

"C-Can we not do this here?"

"It will just be lunch..." Julius said offering his hand, you blushed heavily before sighing and taking his hand. He got happy and pressed a kiss to your hand and you let a small squeak out, he led you to a restaurant that wouldn't be too crowded and you both sat down in the far back.

"Can I have your name?" Julius asked, and you looked up to meet his charming eyes.

"It's (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman," Julius said and you hid your face behind your hands. You were a several years younger than Julius but not by much that it would be weird for someone his age to date. You were in your early thirties, thirty-four to be exact.

"Julius please, don't say things like this."

"What I speak is the truth. Are you not told you are beautiful enough?" He asked holding your hand, you looked off to the side pushing your hair behind your ear as the waiter came to your table. He looked at you both and gave you both a warming smile.

"Are you ready to order?" You both nodded and ordered your food and drinks before he left. Julius went back to focusing on you. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you, no matter how hard he tried. He time you blushed, smile, or grew shy his heart would speed up faster. He was definitely in love and he wanted you to be his.

"You never answered my question...."

"I...It's not like that."

"Then surely you have to know that your beauty lights up everything around." You flushed and pulled your hand away and put your hand in his lap. Julius frowned slightly but he only smiled and pushed your hair out of your face before humming gently.

"I won't make you any more uncomfortable than I already have." He said, and you looked up giving up a soft smile.

"Thank you~" You trailed off looking behind him and you grew pale. Julius got concerned as he noticed your facial expression. You looked...scared. He turned his head, but before he could even see what you were looking up you were already being pulled out of your chair by your ex-boyfriend.

"Owe Jason let me go." You said and Julius stared at your ex before getting up.

"You are cheating on me now??? You are such a whore..." Your ex spits out, and you tried to pull your hand away.

"I-I told you, we are broken up. We have for several months now."

"Except I didn't agree, so we aren't." He said going to slap you but Julius grabbed your Ex's wrist.

"I am sorry but I am sure it doesn't go that way. If she said you both are broken up, then you aren't together, and how dare you lay your hand on a lady." Julius said getting angry, Jason pulled his hand out of Julius's grip before pulling you away but Julius used his magic and stopped him in time. You were crying and shaken up, and Julius wrapped his arms around you, several guards came and arrested Jason for domestic violence.

"Shh, it's okay. You are safe now." Julius said as you clenched his cloak and he ran his hands through your hair he left the money for the food and led you out of the restaurant, there were many eyes on the incident. He led you somewhere, so you both were alone, he pulled you into his lap as he sat in the grass hugging you.

"T-Thank you, Julius... I was really scared." You said, Julius tilted your head up and leaned his forehead against yours.

"I will always protect you, no matter what," Julius whispered closing his eyes, you felt warm and safe in his arms. You stopped shaking and began to calm down and Julius wiped your tears gently giving you that gentle smile that made you blush.

"I-I am sorry, lunch wasn't the way you wanted." You said looking down but Julius chuckled slightly.

"We can have lunch anytime." He said before pecking your cheek, you met his eyes and you felt a blush cover your cheeks.

"Let me be everything you ever dream about," Julius said, your eyes widen and you hid your face in his chest. He laughed softly and hugged your waist loosely burying his face in your hair.

"Take your time in answering."

"O-Okay~, though I trust you and wouldn't mind going out with you." You said with a smile, looking up at him. He stroked your cheek before leaning in and capturing your lips in a gentle yet sweet kiss. You froze but wrapped your arms around his neck, you began to kiss back before you broke apart quickly covering your mouth.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I don't normally kiss on the first date..." Julius laughed before moving your hands and pecked your lips.

"Too late now." He said grinning and you laughed softly leaning against him.

"I will heal any broken part of you I promise."

"Thank you, though you just need to be you. You don't have to fix me."

"I just want to see you smile with no fear. I also want you to know that you are absolutely beautiful, kind, sweet, and perfect."

"You really know your way to a girls heart."

"Just yours, you made it easy to follow the map." He said and you laugh softly nudging him.