Solid x Reader

You felt a pair of eyes follow you everywhere you went, you looked around but could never see the person. You were really trying not to use your other senses, but it was starting to really creep you out. You were currently walking with your close friend Fugoleon, you both were just enjoying the other's presence you both hardly had time to hang out. Especially after the whole Eye of the midnight sun, everything has been hectic. Now that everything was back to normal, you both took this chance to spend time with each other.

"Is something bothering you?" You looked up at your best friend, he noticed the distress look on your face so you let a sigh out.

"I am trying not to use my enhanced senses, but I can feel someone watching my every movement and it is very creepy."

"Hmm...that is weird maybe you should use your enhanced senses." Fugoleon said, you looked around you once more before puffing your cheeks out. Fugoleon was like your older brother, and he called you his little sister since you both were raised each other. You closed your eyes standing still, trying to listen for distinctive movement or breathing, when you caught the person stopped walking. You turned in their direction, you then began sniffing the air, Fugoleon chuckled, it always amused him how you could sense someone by the scent of smell and they could be a mile away.

"I recognize this smell..." You said and Fugoleon leaned on one leg with his hand on his hip.

"Really?"

"It's one of the Silvas~ not Noelle though or Nebra... It's either Nozel or Solid, but I don't see Nozel following me around..." You said walking in the direction.

"Which means it has to be Solid." Fugoleon said, and followed you. You peeked around the corner to come face to chest with none other than Solid.

"Damn, I'm caught."

"Well you didn't have a chance hiding with her sense detecting skills." Fugoleon said raising a questioning brow at the younger male. You were confused looking at Solid as you were wondering why he was following you.

"W-Why were you following me?" You asked, and Solid met your eyes before pushing past you.

"It was nothing." You blinked looking at him as he left you standing there, Fugoleon was able to pick up on it.

"Enjoy your date though with the Vermillion." He mumbled, but you were able to hear it.

"Date?" You said, and Fugoleon looked at you confused.

"Date?" Fugoleon said confused looking at you.

"He said to enjoy my date with you..."

"Uh Solid we aren't on a date." Solid froze mid-step looking at Fugoleon.

"Yeah right, I can see it."

"Uh.. no she is like my sister..." You nodded your head in agreement, and Solid almost perked up a bit at the thought of you actually being single.

"So you two aren't dating?"

"Nope..."

"Good, I am taking her then." Solid said grabbing your wrist pulling you away with him. You gasped almost falling looking back at Fugoleon, he had a knowing grin and you felt your face heat up.

"Solid quit pulling me, I am going to fall." You said but Solid ignored your taking you to a secluded area so you both could be alone. You looked at him, as he finally let you go but he only pulled you into his chest. This was out of character even for him, so you didn't know how to react.

"Are you okay Solid?"

"Yes."

"Okay." You said slowly wrapping your arms around him in a hug, he tilted your head up so he could brush his lips against yours.

"You are mine got it? I don't like sharing what's mine." Your eyes widen at that, and he pressed his lips to yours. You closed your eyes leaning into the kiss, gripping the front of his shirt. You both parted and he leaned down to your neck biting it hard marking you his so everyone could see. You gasp flushing pushing him away.

"Idiot~" You said covering your neck, but that famous smirk of Solid's made your heart flutter.

"I had to make sure everyone knew you were mine."

"You can at least ask." You puffed your cheeks but Solid sat down pulling you into his lap.

"Not a chance, we both know that's not me. Plus, you would have said yes anyway." He said laying his head on his shoulder.

"And I like to take what I want." He finished peppering the mark he left with kisses. You closed your eyes leaning into his chest.

"Fine, I guess I can accept that."

"You had no choice."

"Shut up." You said smack his chest slightly and he let a small chuckle out.

"Just so you know..."

"I know, you aren't a romantic, I figured that much." You said and Solid hummed tightening his arms around you.

"Good, so don't expect me to say the mushy gushy stuff, because I won't. If I do, it's gonna be rare." He said and you blushed nodding your head.

"Okay."