Leopold x Reader

Leo watched as you hid behind Fugoleon as he introduced you to the squad, you were really shy. He didn't know what his brother was thinking when he recruited you into the Crimson Lions, but Leo was sure if his brother did that he had high hopes for you. You took a shaky breath when Fugoleon pushed you in front of him. You bowed deeply showing too much formality, so Fugoleon placed a hand on your shoulder.

"No need to be so formal, this is your family. Your friends, I think I speak for everyone when I say you don't have to be so formal." He said, everyone nodded in agreement and you smiled shyly.

"O-Okay..." Everyone went about their business again, and you stood there not sure what to do. So Leopold decided to approach you and leaned close to your face, you squeaked backing up when he was just staring at you.

"Leo not so close." Fugoleon said, hitting his younger brother's head. Leo held his head whining slightly before going back to looking at you.

"H-Hi."

"Hey." Leo said, you looked down since you weren't good with conversation.

"Your name is (Y/N) right? I am Leo." Leo said with a smile offering his hand to you. You shook his hand and smiled slightly before hearing people screaming outside. Your eyes widen as Leo ran to the window and Fugoleon began to give everyone orders. Everyone ran out of the headquarters and you looked around for the enemy.

"Here I thought it would be a calm day for you. I am sorry (Y/N)." Fugoleon said, you shook your head.

"It's not your fault." You said before seeing an attack heading towards everyone. It was a big blast and no one would have been able to stop it, you acted quick running ahead of everyone and jumped on buildings, since they were attacking from the sky.

"(Y/N) what are you doing!?' Fugoleon yelled.

"Stopping the blast."

"There is no way for you to stop a blast that big!" Leo yelled in panic, everyone began to freak out, but you ignored them.

"Requip. Adamantine armor." You yelled before using the two shields putting them together and a large magic circle formed. Everyone in the capital watched, as you took the blast, it pushed you back, and your Armour began to crack,

"If anyone can stop that blast it's her." The Crimson Lions looked to see the older sister of the Vermillion family.

"What do you mean?" Leo asked, and Mereoleona crossed her arms watching as your armor cracked more but the blast got smaller.

"They don't call her Proserpine for nothing."

"Proserpine?" Leo asked.

"It means queen of the underworld. She may seem shy but her magic is on another level. Leave the enemy in the sky to her, you guys should focus on the others invading." Mereoleona said, Fugoleon trusted his sister, and began giving orders. The blast disappeared but the wind behind it sent you flying backwards as your Armour disappeared. The enemy came flying in and you did a back flip and pulled a long black swords out of the ground as a another magic circle formed. You changed into your Black Wing armor. You blocked an attack your eyes narrowing.

"You should leave now." You said kicking them back several of feet, you used the power of your swords and created a slash through a building taking out the enemy.

"Calm down there girl." You heard your close friend Mereoleona said making sure she had your back. You blushed looking down.

"Right sorry." The attack ended which was a short fight, but no one knew why they attacked so the Julius took the enemies in for questioning.

"What the hell happened to our headquarters!?" Fugoleon said eyes widening. You flinched, and blushed looking away.

"Ahh... sorry, I....can fix it." You said quietly, Fugoleon looked at you like you were crazy.

"What kind of monster strength does that girl have to kick someone through several of our houses!?" A citizen yelled, and you bowed deeply to them.

"I'm sorry I can fix it." Mereoleona started laughing pulling you into her chest which hurt.

"Owe. Cut her some slack, she took the enemy out in three attacks."

"Is he alive?" A random Crimson Lion member asked.

"I think... I made sure to miss his vital organs...."

"She's hardcore I like her!" Leo yelled.

"We have to totally train together?"

"It...would be pointless as long as I have my Fire Empress armor, it's fire resistant." You shyly stated.

"That means it will be harder to beat you. Even better!" Leo said holding your hands tightly. You blushed a bright red, and backed away falling into Mereoleona. Leo blinked as you went and hid behind her, and Mereoleona sighed softly.

"You got to stop being so shy." She said grabbing your head with her fire paw putting you back in front of Leo. You went and hid behind Fugoleon instead, not wanting to be anywhere near Leo.

"What did I just say?"

"How do you know her sis?" Leo asked peeking around at you.

"I saw her defeating some cult that have been harassing her town in the forest. She didn't have family so I took her in and told her to become a magic knight." Mereoleona stated going to grab your head again but you used your fire empress armor and your water sword and fought off her paw before clinging to Fugoleon like your life depended on it. Fugoleon glanced over at Leo and then at his older sister, both sharing a knowing look. You waved your hand and began fixing the houses and the headquarters. Leo grasped your hand and you squealed hiding behind one of the other members.

"Why are you scared of me?" Leo asked puffing his cheeks Fugoleon shook his head at Leo before leaning down.

"You have to be easy with her, your over hyper personality is going to scare her."

"Oh..." Leo said frowning when he saw you peeking around the person, he gave you a gentle smile so you looked away.

"Hey it's fixed that new member is really good at magic."

"Shouldn't be surprised with the way she stopped the attack earlier." Once everything was fixed you went into the headquarters looking for your room. Leo popped up beside you and you jumped slightly but he held his hands up.

"Sorry if I scared you, I just get really excited when I see strong people. Especially when the strong person is a really pretty girl." Leo said rubbing his neck with a blush. Your eyes widen looking over at him and he gave you a simple smile.

"Oh thank you."

"You are welcome, we should become really close friends and then maybe possibly...boyfriend and girlfriend."

"E-Eh? We just met though."

"That is why we can become friends first." Leo said with a smile, you looked down before nodding.

"O-Okay."

"By the way this is your room right here." Leo said tapping on your door. You looked at it before nodding your head with a soft smile.

"Thank you Leo."

"You are welcome, once you are done settling in. Lets train together I want to grow stronger." He said.

"Okay..." You said and he pecked your cheek running off.