Young Julius x Reader pt 1

You stared blankly at the Grey Deer's captain, he was way to excited and had stars in his eyes. He was trying to get you to join his squad as a magic knight. You declined him multiple times but he wasn't budging and continued to try and convince you, you couldn't believe your luck.

"Listen, I am not interested in being a magic knight."

"Come on (Y/N), a lightening magic and you can breathe out lightening, control lightening, and being hit with lightening only gives you more power and mana, that's amazing!"

"How do you even know this????"

"I... saw you fight."

"Of course you did." You mumbled walking away from the overly excited young adult. He gently grasped your wrist and you turned to look at him, he had a slightly serious face.

"Why don't you want to join? Why are you so against joining the magic knights?" He asked, and you looked away unable to meet his eyes.

"Well... if I told you it would defeat the purpose of it being my little dark secret now wouldn't it?" You said looking at him, he didn't let go but only walked closer.

"Are you being threatened?"

"What?"

"Is someone forcing you to decline my offer?"

"That is none of your concern."

"So I am right?"

"I didn't say that."

"You didn't deny it either."

"(Y/N) please just talk to me."

"Who have I been talking to the entire time you been here?" You asked feigning confusion.

"You know what I mean." Julius said but you only pulled your arm away from him and walked away. You could feel his eyes bore through your back and you wanted to tell him everything but you couldn't, if you did the people who kidnapped you when you were a little girl would kill him, you and your sister. You went into your small room, you had that was the basement and saw your sister playing with a doll.

"Big sis~!" She ran to you giving you a tight hug and you smiled hugging her back.

"Did you see that strange man again?" Your sister asked and you laughed, even she thought Julius was a weirdo.

"I did he won't leave me alone."

"I think he liiiikes you."

"Don't start on that." You said poking her head, causing her to giggle.

"I think you like him too."

"I said don't start (s/n)." You said with a small blush but smiled as she ran around with her doll. You held your hand out trying to use your magic but it only sparked once and died, your hand went to thing that was on the back of your neck. You let a sigh out and your sister looked at you, she knew what you were frowning about. You both haven't been able to use your magic for a couple months ago, around the same time you met Julius. She walked to you and hugged you and you picked her up sitting her in your lap.

"I promise, one day we will be free."

"I know you always find a way, after all you are a superhero." You couldn't help but laugh, she never considered you a wizard but a superhero. You never complained though since it had a nice ring to it.

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep." You both looked up to see the guy who managed to drain your magic enough to get the piece connected to you. You glared at him and your sister hid behind you. What you two didn't know was Julius had followed you to where you lived and witnessed the spark that faded, the device that's on your neck, and could hear the entire conversation.

You stood up shielding your sister from the man but he pulled a remote out and pressed a button making you yell in pain. You fell to your knees and your sister cried your name out, Julius quickly stepped in using his magic and to reverse the time. Your eyes widen and you were confused on what happened as your sister was back on your lap.

" You shouldn't make promises you can't keep." You both looked up to see the guy who managed to drain your magic enough to get the piece connected to you. You glared at him and your sister hid behind you. This entire ordeal just happened you stood up glaring at him and the guy took out his remote, but Julius stepped in knocking the remote out of the guys hand stepping on it.

"Julius..."

"I knew it." He said, your sister ran to you hugging you again. Julius trapped the guy in his restraining magic and you looked down. Julius walked to you holding your hand and you looked up at him before pulling your hands away.

"You shouldn't have come."

"Yes and watch the one I love get hurt by these guys. Not happening."

"I knew it." Your sister yelled and you glared at her and she fell quiet.

"We aren't going to be free just because you captured one guy. They will keep looking for us, these devices have a tracking device in them." You said, Julius removed your hair and broke the device from your neck before doing the same to your sister and crushing it in his hand.

"Now?"

"..... how?"

"I was able to go back as far as I can to when they put these devices on you two and mess something up so they wouldn't explode."

"Oh... I guess that's handy then."

"Yeah... now let's go before they come looking for you." Julius picked your sister up and grabbed your hand pulling you with him.

"Where are we going?"

"Well you don't have an excuse now you can join my squad."

"Seriously? That's what you want?"

"Well that and a better place to ask you to be my girlfriend..." He said with that goofy smile taking your sister as he used his mana to fly in the air. Your sister began to laugh and giggle holding onto Julius.

"Hey give her back~!"

"You got to agree to join my squad and be my girlfriend."

"What!?" You used your mana to fly after him but he only sped up.

"I don't know sis, if you don't agree I wouldn't mind living with the weirdo he is funny~!" Your sister said, and your eye twitched slightly.

"Or wouldn't mind him as my older brother in law either." She said sticking her tongue out.

"I like the way she thinks." Julius said and you growled striking Julius with your lightening making sure you miss your sister. You caught your sister huffing slightly.

"Owe..."

"Idiot, we only knew each other for three months. We can't marry and we are only 18 years old. Now what do you want to do with him?" You said with a blush but motioning to the guy that was trapped in time.

"I am taking him to speak with the wizard king and get their plans to stop." Julius said rubbing his head, he wasn't expecting you to hit him with lightening.

"But back to us."

"There is no us."

"Could be."

"Nope."

"I ship it."

"(S/N) you are suppose to be on my side." You said but Julius only smiled as he held your hand.

"I will convince you to go out with me."

"Right... okay..." You said.

"I mean I convinced you to join the Grey Deer Squad."

"Just because I join your squad doesn't mean you can convince me to da~ wait I NEVER SAID I WAS JOINING!"

"You just did." Julius said with that charming smile, you huffed glaring at him and your sister was laughing at you the entire time before holding her arms up for Julius to hold her. Julius picked her up and kissed your cheek before flying off once again.

"I am going to kill my captain." You mumbled slightly.