*Lemon*Fuegoleon x Reader

"Where the hell am I?" You mumbled rubbing your neck getting more irritable by the second, you were training with some of your friends and the next thing you knew you were transported here. Fuegoleon began to make his way to you, but he stopped when he saw the Wizard King pick you up spinning you around.

"(Y/N)!!"

"Oh god, Julius!" You whined as you came down from your minor heart attack, before shooting the older man a glare. He grinned before putting you down before talking to you, everyone was confused as to why Julius knew who you were but went about their business.

"You came..."

"I didn't have much of a choice, why the hell am I here?" You growled at the older man, and he laughed slightly.

"I am sorry but will you join the magic knights now?"

"No."

"Please."

"Nope."

"Pretty please."

"Nu-uh..."

"Whatever squad you want I will put you on it."

"Not a chance."

"But you are strong."

"So?"

"Why not?"

"I said so."

"(Y/N)..."

"Julius..."

"......Please....."

"Negative." You said walking away from Julius, but he puffed his cheeks crossing his arms before beginning to act like a little kid.

"(Y/N)......." He whined, and you shot him a glare to make him shut up.

"Julius sir, don't think forcing her to join the magic knights is fair..." Fuegoleon said walking closer to you two. You turned to see a handsome man, who no doubt a royal or noble, which one you didn't know nor cared.

"Thank you." You said before walking away but Julius hugged your legs.

"I won't leave you alone..."

"I expect that..."

"But if you join I will."

"Over my dead body."

"What do you have against the magic knights?"

"I am not becoming the kingdom's dog...plus I am part of a guild...more freedom to be myself then a squad." You said Julius frowned at the fact you compared the magic knights to the kingdom's dog. Fuegoleon was also frowning, he didn't realize how much your ad despised the magic knights.

"But... we aren't dogs."

"Might as well be... plus, I HATE the Clover Kingdom why would I want to be forced to risk my life for such a kingdom. If I risk my life for any kingdom and be forced to its gonna be for Fiore Kingdom because nobles, royals, and commoners all get along. No violence and no one looking down on others besides the occasional dark guilds and villains." You said shrugging your shoulders and began walking off.

"Why do you care? You aren't a commoner, but a noble anyway, especially here."

"Please don't insult me... take me back now Julius..."

"Uh the person that got you here, he uh... had to go on a mission..." Julius said, and your eye began to twitch. Julius held his hand in front of him, as you felt lightning spark from your body.

"Hey calm down, we will get you back. Once who brought you here comes back from the mission. My word..." Fuegoleon said hoping you wouldn't kill Julius on the spot. He could sense that you were extremely strong like on the same level as Julius himself. Fuegoleon felt intrigued by your strength, and he wanted you on his squad but you made it clear you wouldn't join.