Fuegoleon x Reader

Fuegoleon watched as you were messing around with Mereoleona as you always did since you three were younger. Fuegoleon had always had a small crush on you, even if you were the calmer version of his sister which could be quite terrifying sometimes. At Least with his sister, he could read her like an open book but it was really hard to read you since you weren't as hot headed as his sister. You were the only one that could tame the wild beast of his sister, which was amusing since she had an aura to not mess with her. He still remembers when you managed to stop the two from fighting since they had killed your puppy in the middle of their fight when they were younger. The memory was burned in the back of his mind and he noticeably shuttered causing his squad to look at him confused.

"Are you okay Captain brother...." Leo asked, and Fuegoleon nodded his head slightly.

"Yeah, just an unwanted memory popped into my mind..."

"Was it the time you and big sis killed her puppy... I heard stories she is terrifying." Leo said and Fuegoleon sighed how many people were going to mention that incident, it's like it's brought up when you were around.

"Yeah..."

"I am not terrifying that is hurtful... especially coming out of your mouth Leo. I have only been nice to you." You said with a pout.

"Eh? I am sorry..." Leo said rubbing his neck.

"Remember I stopped your sister from throwing you into a literal lion den when you were younger."

"Oh yeah, that's right. You are like my favorite person..." Leo said hugging you causing you to laugh slightly.

"I still think you should have let me do it, he would have been much stronger if he climbed out on top."

"No!" You and Fuegoleon said in unison causing Mereoleona to cross her arms huffing.

"I was climbing out of dens at six years old."

"No offense Mere, but not everyone is as psycho, crazy, suicidal as you. Okay? You push past limits that the normal human being shouldn't even have..." You said and several others began laughing since you weren't wrong.

"I take high offense to that..."
"Yeah but you love me..." You said, humming as you pet Leo's head as he decided to not be near his sister at this current moment.

"No, but Fuegoleon does. Which by the way, you should just marry Fuegoleon and join the family."

"Mereoleona!" Fuegoleon yelled and went to hit her to shut her up but instead Mereoleona dodged and the two began to fight.

"Ehem, did you guys forget what happened last time you two fought together. My loving and adorable puppy that my parents got me for my birthday WAS BURNED TO THE CRISP (poor dog geez why are they still alive after that???)!" You yelled the last part your voice roaring as you began to take the form of a dragon and the two stopped forgetting for a brief second that they almost died...

"Sorry..." They said in unison and you went back to your normal self huffing.

"Anyway to answer your question Mere, I am not marrying into the family. Fuegoleon doesn't need the both of us tormenting him. You are enough, he doesn't need me on top of that." You said making Fuegoleon smile slightly but deep down he wanted to marry you.

"Oh please, wouldn't it be fun though?"

"Yes, but no..." You said with a smile and walked off.

"Anyway, I got work to do, the crazy old man himself apparently slacked off of his work again so now I have to finish Julius's paperwork before Marx has a fit." You said hopping on your broom and disappearing. Fuegoleon watched as you left and Mereoleona hit his shoulder once the two of them and Leo were alone.