*Lemon* Mereoleona x Reader pt 2.

Requested by Riku_Nakamura

You woke up only to find that you were the only on in the bed. You sat up looking around, as the blankets fell from your shoulders showing that you were naked. Flashbacks of last night filled your mind and you couldn't help but smile and blush at the memories of how Mereoleona treated you. You made your way to the shower so you could get cleaned up and ready for the day, you have been staying with Mereoleona every other week since you still had to go back to the Black Bulls.

You ran the water turning it on hot so that it could relax your body. You stepped inside and sighed as the steam and water hit your body, and you ran your hands over your body. The shower felt amazing, you began to slowly slip into your thoughts as the water hit your body. You ran your hands through your hair making sure it got wet as well. You were not completely on your guard, so when you felt arms wrap around your waist and kisses place against your neck made you jump.

You turned your head to see the woman that you were head over heels for. She met your eyes with that smile and you smiled back leaning against her. He continued to kiss your neck and her hands move up to your breasts and began to massage them. You let a soft moan out biting your lip trying to keep from moaning, but Mereoleona wanted to hear your voice. She bit your neck, before tugging on your nipple causing the moan to rip from your mouth.

"Mereoleona..."

"Hmm?"

"You can't possibly want more..."

"Of course, you make me want you more. I can't help but crave you." She mumbled against your skin as she knead your breasts and you let out whimpers and moans. You leaned your head against her shoulder as her hands continued to give your breasts attention. You felt yourself get hotter unable to keep your moans quiet.

Mereoleona turned you around and pressed you against the shower wall kissing you deeply, as her hands never once left yours breasts only pulling and pinching them harder. You continued to moan and that gave her access to your mouth, she slipped her tongue in and claimed every inch of it. You tangled your hands into her messy orange hair and gave it a tug, she removed her hands from your breasts and grabbed your arms. She pinned them above you and began to trail kisses down your neck and to your breasts.

She took a nipple in her mouth causing you moan out as she tugged on it with her teeth before giving the other nipple the same attention. After a few more minutes she got on her knees letting your hands go, she put one of your legs on her shoulder and you instantly tangled your hands in her hair again.

"Mereoleona... please..."

"So impatient." She grinned as she kissed your thighs before biting and marking them. You let small whimpers out and wanted to feel her tongue inside of you. She noticed how needy you were becoming so she placed a kiss to your lower lips before slipping her tongue inside of you. The feeling made you moan louder and your fingers only tightened in her hair, and her name left your lips.

She gripped your thighs pushing harder against the wall as she continued to eat you out. You arched your back moaning louder and she folded her tongue inside of you before thrusting it in and out repeatedly. Your moans got louder and you were glad she was holding you up or else your legs would have given out. Your fingers gripped her hair tighter and you gave it a tug as your head laid against the wall.

Mereoleona watched your face twist in pleasure and she felt pride that she could make you moan and squirm around like she was doing. She let a small growl out as she parted from your womanhood, and began marking your thighs again. You let out small whimpers and bit your lip as you let a small sigh out and you could barely stay calm.