Finral x Sister!Reader x Brother Asta x Brother Yuno

[You get like 2 stories in one, Finral x Reader and a Sister Reader x Younger brother Asta and younger brother Yuno :3]

You ran your hand through your hair as you walked into the black bull's hideout. It was just as lively as it was when you left on a six month mission. You looked around before seeing a loud mouth kid, your eyes widen in shock seeing that it was none other than Asta. You have been keeping an eye on him for the past fifteen years since you dropped him and Yuno off at the church. Things were about to get a whole lot more complicated, especially if Asta ever realized you were his older sister. You went to back out of the hideout quickly but Luck could sense your mana and he ran to you.

"(Y/N) you are back~! Let's fight!" Everyone turned to look at you, including Asta. You both stared at each other, the shock on your face was there and everyone grew concerned.

"Yo (Y/N) are you okay man?" Magna asked, and you slowly nodded your head.

"Yepp totally fine... I uh gotta go bye." You said running out, but Yami picked you up giving you that famous glare.

"Where do you think you are going? I am ordering you to rest, you have been gone for six months." Yami said tossing you on the couch, only for you to land on top of Finral.

"Owe..."

"Hey (Y/N)..."

"Hey Finral..." You said looking up at the flirt.

"Who is that?" Asta asked, you sorta looked like him, except you had dyed your hair to (h/c), and your eyes were (e/c).

"That's (Y/N), she has been on a six month mission. Though no one knows what the mission consisted of, not even Yami." Vanessa said and you sat up but Finral wrapped his arm around your waist, and you fell back into him. You decided to stay against Finral, in fact Finral would be a great distraction.

"What was the mission?" Asta asked, sitting beside you Finral.

"Ahh.... I..." Everyone focused on you, normally you would have told them but it was different since Asta was here. Finral kept his head on your shoulder as everyone waited for you to explain even Yami.

"I was keeping an eye on someone..." Finral puffed his cheeks out and everyone began laughing.

"Oh....So you have a crush on someone?" Vanessa asked, and you sweat dropped.

"No, it's not like that. We all know my heart goes to Finral." You said making the poor boy pass out.

"There she goes again, she knows Finral can't handle that." Magna sweat dropped.

"Who is this someone then?" Charmy asked?

"Uh......................................my little brother."

"You have a little brother?"

"Yepp.... but I came back because I lost sight of them..." You said avoiding eye contact with Asta.

"I am sure he don't need his older sister watching out for him if he push past his limits." Yami said.

"I need to take a dump." He said leaving.

"Nope he can't, well maybe. He don't... never mind."

"You can't just stop there~!" Luck said bouncing up and down.

"It's not important."

"It is maybe we can help." Magna said.

"Nope."

"Let's find (Y/N)'s brother." Charmy said.

"I was keeping an eye on his friend too since they were close."