William x Reader pt. 1

(S/F/A)= Second favorite Anime

You were watching Black Clover in your night shorts, and a tank top. It was your vacation and you were out of university for the remainder of the year due to the winter storms. You sighed softly as you were eating popcorn, it was nothing new since Black Clover was so far one of your favorite anime. Nothing else really caught your eye besides (S/F/A). You continued to munch on your popcorn as the fighting scenes continued on, that was until the power was knocked out.

"What the hell?" You got up and went to the window to see all the lights in the city were out, then a large glowing red light shined and you covered your eyes since it was so bright.

You woke up rubbing your head confused on what had happened. You looked around and noticed you weren't in your room anywhere, it looked oddly familiar though. Your heart began racing and you quickly got up before stumbling over. You placed your hand on your head feeling dizzy, you were freaking out slightly thinking you were kidnapped. You tested the door knob and saw that it was open. You opened it slightly and peeked out not seeing anyone, you walked around sneaking around the hallways. You froze when you heard voices talking and you leaned against the wall listening in.

"You said she fell...from the sky?"

"Yeah..."

"She is alive?"

"Apparently so, she had a light surrounding her, her pulse was beating normal." Those voices sounded very familiar, you peeked around the corner to see who they were. They were still talking, yet you recognized all of them. You froze before hiding behind a wall again, and you began quietly freak out.

"Were you really inside of a TV show? No this has to be a literal dream. I have to be going crazy, no it's a dream.. if I just...." You pinched yourself but you were still asleep, you heard footsteps but before you could hide someone got extremely close to your face and you fell on your butt.

"YOU ARE AWAKE!"

"Uh sir Julius... calm down... She could still be in pain from falling from the sky." Marx said, and you met the purple eyes of the masked man who was staring at you. You knew he was Captain William, and for some reason you figured this wasn't a dream.

"This...isn't a dream is it..." You asked, and they all shook their heads and you sighed burying your face in your hands. You use to joke about being in your favorite anime shows but you never considered what would actually happen if you were. You took multiple breaths, and you didn't know how to explain to them where you were from. You couldn't just tell them you were from another world.

You felt a gentle hand be placed on your shoulder and you looked up to meet the Wizard King's eyes. His crazy nature subsided and he helped you up from the floor and you were shaking, clearly scared on the possibilities that could happen.

"What is your name?"

"(Y/N)..."

"Where are you from?" You dreaded that question so you tried to think... but nothing was coming to mind on what to say so you tried to play it off as if you didn't have all of your memories.

"I...don't know if I am being honest." William and Julius looked at you then each other and Marx.

"Where is your grimiore?" William asked.

"I don't know."

"What magic type." Julius once again asked.

"I don't freaking no okay." You began to tear up and their eyes widen. Julius wrapped his arms around you to try and calm you down from crying. You were shaking and you just wanted to get back to your normal life, and when Julius pulled from the hug he looked at William.

"William, is it okay she stay here? Until she gets her memories back?"

"Of course..." William said and offered you his hand, you blinked looking at his hand with a small blush but took it. He left taking you somewhere and when you were out of sight William glanced at you, you seemed lost in thought.

"You really have no idea do you?" He asked, and you looked up at him.

"No... Last thing I remember... is seeing a bright light, and then I woke up here." You said honestly. William nodded his head, and you both arrived in the cafeteria and you were relieved since you were starving.

"I am assuming you are hungry..." He said.

"Y-Yeah, where is everyone?"

"Some are on missions, some is out in town, others are sleeping." He said, you nodded glad you wouldn't be dealing with anymore people for the time being. Or so you thought, you heard your name be called causing you and William too look. It was Klause, you blinked tilting your head to the side not knowing how he knew you.

"How do you know my name?"

"Are you serious? We use to be best friends back when we were kids, then you disappeared..."

"What???" You said looking at William confused and then back at Klause.

"So you know her?"

"Yes her name is (Y/N) (L/N)...."

"I think you have the wrong person, yeah that's my name but I don't remember you at all..." You said, Klause frowned slightly as he looked at William confused.

"She fell from the sky, she said she don't have many memories just her name and she saw a bright light before waking up here..." William explained. Klause gently touched your cheek and you flinched slightly but Klause hummed gently.

"Well I hope you get your memories back... it would be nice to have my best friend back..." He said, this made you blink slightly before nodding.

"Yeah..." You trailed off. Klause hugged you before walking away and William went to get you something to eat before sitting beside you.

"You must be even more confused now..." He said.

"Yeah..."

"Well, Julius and I will make sure you get your memories back."

"Yeah, because I thought maybe I knew where I was from but if Klause is saying we were friends when I was younger I am not sure anymore..." You said quietly, William leaned against his hand staring at you.

"Well don't think too much about it. You will only give yourself a headache.