Nozel x Reader

It has been awhile since Nozel has seen you, you were one of his closest friends growing up. You didn't approve of the way he would treat his sister and he knew it, yet he always said it didn't concern you. You would always at the end of the day come back to him, no matter what, which he was glad for. He needed you, he loved you more than anything in the world. The only thing was the love might as well have been forbidden since you were commoner and he was royalty. You both became friends one day because you stood up to him when he attacked Noelle when you both were much younger. Nozel went to attack you but you sent him flying into multiple walls before a dark aura surrounded you. He was impressed with your magic since that day since it was able to surpass his and his siblings.

You would still stand up for Noelle, no matter how close you and Nozel were though. That sort of irritated him, but he never said anything. He just wanted you to be on his side and to love him just as he loved you. Right now you were holding Solid by his throat after he soaked Noelle's clothes with his drink that he had been sipping on. Noelle was shocked because it has been sometime since she seen you, your eyes were a dark green and Solid was having issues breathing.

"You dare humiliate her in front of me?" You say growling, almost like an anime. You were part of the Black Bulls since they were more like family then any other squad.

"You dare to touch me you commoner." He gritted his teeth but, soon realized his mistake when you sent him flying into the wall. Nozel went to step in but you glared at him causing him to stop, he had a evident frown on his face.

"(Y/N)~" Noelle said, shaking slightly. She didn't know that you were part of the black bulls, because you were gone on a mission since she joined.

"I told you, you can call me big sis." You said with a smile, patting her head. She let a small blush before gripping her head.

"Come on we got to get you changed." You said walking out, to get her changed. Everyone except Nozel was shocked by your strength, they had never seen your eyes turn that color before.

"I didn't know you were that strong."

"Yeah much like your friend Asta, I am partially demon, though I use magic while he uses anti-magic." You said and she nodded as you waved your hand and her outfit changed into something similar she wore but a bit different, her black bulls robe was changed to a dry one.

"There you go." You said and Noelle looked at herself in the mirror before twirling in it.

"Wow, this looks amazing." She said surprised and you laughed slightly.

"Yeah well, with my magic I get to equip in any clothing to my style." You said with a smile motioning to your clothes.

"Useful."

"Very I can get dress laying down..." You said laughing and Noelle laughed slightly as well before hugging you, you hugged back and she went back to where her friends were. You walked out of the room before running into Nozel, he looked at you and you looked at him.

"I told you to stay out of it." He said, you sighed before leaning against the wall.

"You should know by now I don't listen, and when I see family bullying family or anyone bullying anyone I am going to step in."

"I hate that about you."

"You are welcome. You still love me though." You said walking away from him, Nozel sighed knowing you were right. He gripped your wrist and you turned to look at him, he wasn't looking at you. He looked almost...angry.

"Listen no mat~mmf.." He slammed his lips onto yours, your eyes widen in shock. You were not expecting him in a million years to do that.

"I hate the fact that you are always right. I do love you." He mumbled against your lips, you were frozen in spot, unable to comprehend what the heck happened. There was an audience you could sense the audience and you grew even more embarrassed punching Nozel in the face sending him flying into a wall.