"Okay, let me see." Nancy said as she pulled Els pant leg up, the wound being worse then they imagined. Lucas and Mavis shared a worried look as Mav looked back at El before she sighed, getting up she got behind El. With both legs on either side of her ,El leaned back on her, despite the hight difference, they fit well in this position.

"Wow, hey what are you doing?" Max asked as she stopped Nancy who gave her a stupid look.

"I'm cleaning the wound." she said back to her casually.

"No first we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage. I shakebored, trust me." Max said as Mavis nodded.

"Max knows what she's talking about, don't forget to ice her bruises either. It'll make them go down before they are to noticeable." Mavis spoke up as Max snapped her fingers in agreement with Mavis, no one bothered to ask her how she knew that like they did with Max. They knew exactly how she knew.

"Mike, hold this." Max spoke up, taking Mikes hand and holding it against Els wound as the girl gripped Mavis's hands tightly.

"Keep the pressure on it nice and firm, okay? We're gonna need water and soap." Max said as she looked to Nancy and Jonathan, who nodded and hurried off.

"Does any of this help?" Lucas asked as he dumped his backpack.

"No! Go get me a washcloth and a bowl."

"A bowl?"

"Lucas!"

"Carrie, Mavis I need you guys to go get ice packs." Max spoke up as Mavis gave her a crazy look.

"I'm not leaving El here." she shook her head as Max glared.

"You aren't leaving her, your walking two isles away." the redhead argued.

"I'll be okay." El got out, her voice in pain. Mavis hesitated but knew she would only get worse.

"Fine." the pink haired girl huffed as she got up from behind El and hurried off with Carrie by her side.

"Do you think she's gonna be okay? El, I mean." Carrie said softly as the two looked through the cold isle.

"She's strong, really strong." Mavis said as she pulled the freezer door open and began grabbing a couple ice packs.

"Hey, um Mav?" Carrie asked as Mavis turned to her, seeing her eyes soft and she was bitting at her lip.

"Yeah?" Mavis asked her as Carrie sighed.

"I'm really sorry, for how I have been acting. I know i've really only been focusing on Mike aside from the last few days, I really do miss spending time with you. I mean, you're my bestest friend in the whole world." Carrie said as Mavis gave her a soft smile.

"I know what it's like to be completely in love where all you wanna do is spend your days and nights with them. You don't have to apologize for being human Carrie, I miss hanging out with you too." Mavis said to her as the two girls hugged tightly before Mavis eyes fell to something behind them.

"Oh hell yes!" Mavis said loudly as she saw the small clothes section. Carrie frowned her eyebrows as she followed after her shorter friend, watching as she grabbed a pink item off the shelf. A pink leather jacket.

"Tell me, how do I look?" Mavis asked Carrie as she pulled it into her shoulders and looked at her over her right shoulder.

"Very hot." Carrie said with a laugh as Mavis adjusted it with a smirk before the two went back to see it was only Mike and El in the isle.

"I can take it from here, my precious boy, why don't you and Carrie go make sure our friends haven't died yet?" Mavis asked as she kneeled next to Mike, who blushed at her words.

"Y-yeah, Carrie. Yeah, right Carrie. Come on." Mike said as he rose to his feet, walking away with the short haired girl as Mavis sat infront of El and pulled out the tub of ice cream behind her.

"A little sugar for my sugar." Mavis teased, making El laugh slightly, taking the spoon from Mavis hand.

"Mav." El said as Mavis hummed.

"Back at the cabin, when I was in my room. You-" El began but was cut off by the static of the walkie talkie, Dustins voice coming through but it was static.

"Dustin?" Mavis asked as she hurried over.

"Mav? Oh god! Oh my god, thank the lord! Mav! I know i've been MIA... russians... open the gate." was all Mavis got through the static of the walkie talk.

"Dustin I cant understand you, you're breaking up." Mavis explained into the walkie, being ignored by Dustin as he kept on talking.

"Dustin are you there?" Mavis asked as it went silent.

"What is it?" Nancy asked as she came around the corner.

••••

another update?? whatttt.

also... you can't tell me mavis has massive leader energy... like she could easily be the leader of the party.