ONE

⇥✰⇤
Dustins girlfriend that's also your cousin

All Mavis ever thought about was El. She thought about her recently grown shoulder link hair, she thought about how she's grown pretty tall, how she'd started to fill out more, how she often wore plaid, but most importantly how her lips felt again hers. It resulted in Mav being at Hoppers cabin nearly everyday, just to kiss, much like how they were doing now.

"Hungry eyes! One look at you and I can't disguise!" Mavis yelled the lyrics as she pulled away from El for a moment.

"Mav." El said to try and get her to stop, only making Mavis sing louder.

"I feel the magic between you and I!" Mavis yelled as El laughed and tried to get her to stop again.

"What? You don't like my singing?" she asked her with fake shock as El laughed and shook her head again, leaning down to kiss Mav once more.

"Hey!" Hopper yelled from the living room, causing the two to jump apart and El to quickly use her powers to slam the door shut.

"Three inch minim! Leave the door open three inch! El, open this door. Open the-" Hopper began before he crashed into the room, seeing both the girls on opposite sides of the bed with comic books in hand.

"What's wrong, Hop? Looks as if you saw a ghost." Mavis said to him with a smirk as his eyes narrowed slightly, turning to walk out.

"Okay, i've gotta go. Lucas will freak out if i'm late." Mavis said as she hopped off the bed.

"Mav." El said as the pink haired girl turned to her, El laughed and quickly used her hand to wipe the smudged lipstick of her face, making Mavis blush.

"See you soon." Mavis grinned while leaning over to kiss El once again before heading out the door, yelling a quick goodbye to Hopper.

"Where's Mike and Carrie?" Mavis asked with frowned eyebrows as she go to the Star Court.

"Late again." Max rolled her eyes as Mavis adjusted the leather jacket on her shoulders, due to the small summer breeze she felt that night.

"Finally, you guys are late." Lucas said as he saw the couple pull up.

"I'm sorry." Mike quickly said while climbing off the bike and helping Carrie.

"We're gonna miss the opening." Will said with a pout.

"Yeah if you guys keep whining about it." Mike said as the six ran into the mall.

"You owe me twenty bucks, you said you'd keep your word about being on time. Where were you guys anyway? In Australia?" Mavis said as Carrie gave her a look.

"I don't even have twenty bucks." the taller girl said while throwing a arm around her as they ran into the mall with their friends.

"Let me guess, you guys were busy-" Lucas began, cutting himself off as he made kissing noises.

"Oh yeah real matter, Lucas." Mike rolled his eyes as Mavis teased Carrie by trying to kiss at her cheek.

"Oh Carrie, I wish we could make out forever and never hang out with any of our friends." Lucas mocked as Mavis laughed from behind him.