ELEVEN

⇥✰⇤
Pink Leather Jacket

"Get away from the windows." Nancy demanded after they locked them up, El grabbed a hold of Mavis and pushed her behind her as Max did the same with Carrie. Mike looked to Mavis as she nodded, looking to Lucas who gave her a nod, Will doing the same. (original party hits different.)

"It's close." Carrie spoke up as dishes and lamps around the cabin began to radle.

"No shit." Mavis mumbled, staying close behind Eleven. A claw from the Mind Flayer suddenly shot out of the wall and went straight to Eleven, Mavis pulled her back against the wall as the arm reached out for them. Jonathan let out a yell as he hit the claw with a axe a few times, the arm fighting back and swinging him across the room. The Mindflayer went for Jonathan, who was down on the ground, Nancy began to shoot at it with her gun until she ran out of bullets. It lunged at her before El used her powers to stop it quickly, the claw shriveling up and screeching as it slowly moved away from Nancy. Slamming it on the ground, the claw of the arm fell off.

"Max, move!" Mavis said while jumped out and pulling the redhead to the ground as the rest of the arm left the window. Mavis breathed heavy as she made sure it was gone, looking down at the redhead, who was already looking up at her with wide eyes. They held eye contact for a moment before Lucas helped them both up quickly. Two arms suddenly shot out of each wall, El holding up both arms to stop them both.

"Kick their asses, El!" Mavis yelled as El let out a yell and yanked her arms down, both claws of the arms yanking off as they flew out of the window. It was still for a moment before a larger arm flew out of the ceiling, grabbing El by her leg.

"No!" Mavis yelled while running forward, barely catching El's hand to keep her from being pulled out of the ceiling. The rest of the party joined in, trying to keep El from being taken.

"Nancy!" Carrie yelled out to the older Wheeler as she loaded her gun and began shooting at the large arm. Lucas grabbed a hold of the axe and hit the arm multiple times until it broke off. El fell back onto Mike and Mavis as she cried out in pain, the two slowly rolled the girl off of them. Mike sat up and yanked the claw off Els leg, ripping her skin as blood shot out.

"My god, Mike!" Mavis yelled at him as she turned back to her girlfriend, holding her head in her hands.

"El, El, look at me. It's okay, just breath." Mavis tried to reassure her but El was in so much pain and it was clear. The MindFlayer let out a animal like noise as it looked at them through the large hole in the ceiling, El nodded as she held a arm infront of Mavis and stared at the creature. She slowly stood to her feet as she let out a long and loud yell, ripping the MindFlayer in half as it roared.

"Go! Go! Go!" Nancy yelled as Mike and Mavis wrapped both their arms around El and helped her out of the house. Getting into the car, they all piled together while Mavis held El tightly to her, the girls long legs across Mike and Max's lap. Nancy started the car and sped off as fast as she could.

"Okay get her down." Nancy said as they got to the small store.

"Yeah, no shit Nancy." Mavis said to the older Wheeler with a eye roll, with the help of Mike they slowly set El down on the ground against the shelf.

"Hey, just try not to think about it." Mavis said softly as she took Els hand and sat by her side, El leaned against her with shaky breaths.