THREE

⇥✰⇤
She dumps your ass

"And it was literally the weirdest thing, do you think he's lying to me?" Carrie asked as her and Mavis picked up trash in the mall parking lot.

"Definitely." Mavis answered honestly as Carrie sighed.

"I don't know maybe Hopper threatened him, or maybe Nana is actually sick, or maybe he's lying." Carrie began to list on as Mavis frowned her eyebrows.

"I still don't understand why Hopper stepped in to say something, I mean do you think your Mom complained?" Mavis asked as Carrie shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe? She's never had a problem with Mike before." Carrie said as a car honked at them as it passed.

"Watch we're you're going, asshole!" Mavis yelled toward the moving car as she put her middle finger up in the air.

"Mavis! Are you trying to get us another day? We're lucky Hopper only gave us one day." Carrie scolded her as Mavis shrugged with a nod.

"Only because i'm his future daughter in law, if not i'd probably be making prison my bitch by now." Mavis explained joking with a laugh as Carrie did too.

"Oh my god." Carrie said angrily as she looked off in the distance as Mavis turned and saw Mike,Lucas, and Will struggling with their bikes.

"Well, hows Nana feeling?" Carrie asked Mike as they approached with annoyed looks.

"What? What are you two doing here? What happened to community service?" he asked them with wide eyes as Mavis scoffed.

"Yeah, community service at the mall, dip shit." Mavis explained as she then saw El and Max walking toward them.

"Woah, El you look so good." Mavis smiled as she saw the taller girl dressed in a blue jumpsuit.

"Thanks Mav." she smiled while hugging her.

"Woah! What are you doing here?" Mike asked as he pointed to El as Carrie rolled her eyes while Max threw a arm around her.

"Shopping." El said as Mavis grinned and looked to Mike, almost daring him to say something.

"This is her new style? What do you think?" Max asked Mike, just as annoyed as the rest.

"I mean, I think she looked better than usual and that's hard to beat." Mavis flirted as El giggled and leaned into her more.

"What is wrong with you? And you! All of you know she's not allowed to be here, why are you acting so calm about this?" Mike asked with a glare to Max and then to Mavis.

"No she's allowed to, you just choose to try and keep her locked away in a cabin. She's fine, it's been months! She needs a life!" Mavis glared as Mike rolled his eyes at her.

"You lied to me, you lied and you need to admit it!" Carrie explained while pushed a finger to his chest.

"What? No." he explained, trying to define himself.

"Then why are you treating me like garbage?" she asked with a glare back at him.

"What?" Mike asked, trying to make her out to be the bad guy.