FOUR

⇥✰⇤
Happy Screams

"Please be carful, El." Mavis sighed as she watched her girlfriend tie the black bandana over her eyes with the radio static.

"Is this really gonna work?" Max asked excited while taking a seat next to Carrie on the bed as El nodded.

"Holy shit this is insane-" Max began but was cut off.

"Max, hush." Mavis said to her with a point as she sat across from El.

"Right, okay." Max nodded while she shut her mouth quickly.

"I see them." El said after a few minutes, Mav looked up at her friends on the bed with a annoyed look, not liking this idea.

"What are they doing?" Carrie questioned her.

"Eating." El said as Mavis laughed.

"Let me guess, nacho cheese chips." Mavis said as she saw a small grin form on El's lips before she nodded.

"They say we are species." El said as Mavis jaw dropped.

"Are you kidding?" Carrie asked, the steam nearly being seen coming from her ears.

"Emotion not logic." El informed them.

"What?!" Max asked loudly and annoyed.

"I'm gonna kick their asses, poor Will." Mavis said with a huff as she crossed her legs. El suddenly yanked the blind fold off and looked at them with wide eyes.

"What is it?" Max asked her as El suddenly started laugh, falling into Mavis who laughed because of her laugh, before Max and Carrie joined in.  (soft core four.)

The loud car from outside made El look to Mavis with wide eyes, "Hide!"

Carrie quickly helped Mavis into the closet as the door shut behind it. It was dark, but Mavis could hear the loud footsteps of Hopper coming into the house, "Can't believe i'm back in the closet."

"Hey! Hey! When I say three inches, three inch-" Hopper began loudly as he crashed through El's door to see the three girls on the floor.

"Geez, do you ever knock?" Max scolded him.

"Yeah, geez." El added in, making Mavis smile from where she hide.

"Oh, hey. I'm sorry, I thought-" he began but was cut off.

"Mavis isn't here." Max said to him with a annoyed look.

"And i'm taking time away from Mike, like you said." Carrie added in as Hopper gave the three a wide eyed look.

"Max and Carrie wanted to have a sleepover, is that okay?" El asked as she looked up at him from were they laid on the ground.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, your parents know about it?" Hopper asked, Mavis could hear the softness of his voice.

"Yup, both of ours do." Max answered with a nod while motioning between her and Carrie.

"Uh, yeah that's cool. That's really cool." Hopper explained, still parked in the doorway.

"Did you need something?" Max now asked as his eyes widened and shook his head.