THREE

⇥✰⇤
The sleepover

"Hey, what's wrong? Lost in Australia?" Mavis teased as she nudged Mike's arm as he looked down at her.

"Did you agree to this? Did any of you?" Mike asked, referring to Max as he looked at Mavis, then at the two Byers siblings walking a little behind them.

"What?" Will asked confused as he turned off the camera.

"To her, joining our party" Mike explained as he pointed toward Max.

"I don't think she's joining our party, Mike" Carrie shook her head at him in a way of trying to make him feel better.

"Yeah, maybe she just is gonna trick or treats with us" Mavis explained as her feet began to hurt from the heels.

"They should have checked with me" Mike explained, making Mavis roll her eyes and push some hair out of her hair.

"They were excited, and guess thought you'd be okay with it" Will shrugged as he spoke softly, hoping Mike wouldn't start to get all mad.

"She's ruining the best night of the year," Mike said as Mavis groaned.

"She's not even doing anything besides talking. Lose the attitude, Mike," Mavis said with a glare his way as she walked off, not wanting to stand near him anymore.

"Mav! Mavis wait comes back I'm sorry" Mike said as he chased after her and began rambling on how he didn't want her to be mad, and then both their names by two different people were being yelled through the air.

"Is that Will and Carrie?" Mavis asked as Mike and Mavis's names were yelled again, causing the teens to take off in the direction.

"Do you see them?" Mike asked in a panic as they looked around, rounding a corner, Mavis saw the two curled up together shaking.

"Will! Carrie!" Mavis yelled as she grabbed both their shoulders, Mike not far behind her.

"What's wrong? We couldn't find you guys" Mike explained as he looked between the two.

"Hey, hey calm down" Mavis spoke as she cradled Will closer to her, considering he was shaking a lot more than Carrie did. The short-haired girl held onto Mike as he whispered to her.

"Holy shit!" Dustin explained as he ran down the steps with Max and Lucas not too far behind him.

"Are they okay?" Lucas asked worriedly.

"I don't know, I'm gonna get you guys home okay?" Mike asked as Carrie began to thrash away from him.

"No! No! Not home! I don't wanna go home" she said in a panic as Mike looked at Mavis worried as she nodded and grabbed the girl's arms.

"Let's take a walk first okay, let's take a walk" Mav spoke to her softly while wrapped an arm under her arms and walking away as Carrie leaned on her some.

"Hey! Wait up!" Max's voice was heard as she chased the two down the sidewalk.

"Don't wanna talk about it" Carrie mumbled as she put most of her weight onto Mavis. Max nodded knowingly.