fifty-two

[ Hey everyone! If you haven't seen, I have a new book in the works! It will be updated once a week, every Monday! This one will be updated whenever, hopefully once or twice a week. I hope everyone is healthy! ]

They arrived at Howl at the Moon - Orlando a half hour before the grand opening was supposed to take place, and there were already hundreds of people lining up to get in. Casey squeezed his hand as he looked outside in shock.

"I knew there were going to be a lot of people wanting to be here but I never thought this many. It's gonna be a full house!" Alessio exclaimed excitedly.

"Cheers to that!" Ashlyn said, and they all clinked champagne glasses. The limo pulled up to the entrance and they all exited the vehicle, Alessio opening the door and helping her out, being the gentleman that he was. Servando did the same thing for Alex, Ashlyn for Ali. The limo pulled off the curb and the six of them walked up to the main entrance, people calling for their attention. They all went inside, and Casey finally was able to see the inside.

It was humongous.

There were two floors, Alessio informing them that they have a VIP section closed off for them on that floor. The main floor had two bars, both of them stocked with bottles on bottles of liquor and wine. There were a few on tap options as well, and both the bars could hold about twenty people. The bartenders were getting set up, saying a hello to Alessio as he showed them around. A spot for a DJ at the back of the club dance floor, and the dance floor could hold at least five hundred people. There were LED lights outlining the bars, walls, and the DJ booth. Alessio took them all upstairs where some men in suits were already sitting, waiting. He showed the reserved off section for the six of them, which was the balcony overlooking the rest of the club. The floor had their own personal bar in the center of the floor. It looked almost exactly like the Chicago location, if not better.

"Gentlemen." Alessio said when the three men walked over to them. He shook their hands and had the biggest smile on his face.

"It already looks like it's gonna be a great turn out, Mr. Miller. Great job with the place." Cooper Jackson said. He had barely seen the three men that had approached him a few months ago, who had inquired about building the Orlando location in the first place.

"Cooper, George, Ron, this is my girlfriend Casey, and some of my friends, Alex, Servando, Ali, and Ashlyn." He said, introducing them all. They all shook hands, just trying to be respectful. "Drinks are on the house for all of you, we open in ten minutes." Alessio continued as he looked at his watch. "Also, I would love you all to join me downstairs for the grand opening ceremony."

"It would be our honor, Alessio." Ali said with a grin, speaking for them all. Before the bar got too busy, they took a few more pictures to post later. Alex took a few cute ones of Casey and Alessio for her, which they had not done while they were at the house. She made sure to do the same for Alex and Servando as well as Ali and Ashlyn. By the time they were done, it was time to head out the front doors to cut the ribbon to open the bar. The nine of them all went out the doors, and they were faced with hundreds of people waiting to go in. Alessio gripped her hand and laced their fingers together, Casey following him over to the microphone.

"Good evening everyone, thank you all for coming to the grand opening of Howl at the Moon - Orlando. A lot of hard work was put into this place, and it could not be done without the support of my mother, Cooper, George, and Ron, some amazing friends you all probably know, Alex, Servando, Ali, and Ashlyn, as well as my amazing girlfriend Casey. Without you, all this wouldn't have been possible." Alessio said into the microphone, the crowd that was waiting applauding him. He looked over to Casey with a smile on his face, and a grin came across hers. He then looked back to the crowd, grabbing the pair of scissors from one of the security guards and sighing. "Now, without further ado, Howl at the Moon - Orlando is open for business." He announced, cutting the big ribbon that was in front of him. The neon lights of the sign came on and the music started playing from inside. Alessio kissed her on the cheek and went over to the side and out of the way of the crowd trying to get into the club. He shook hands and gave hugs, and he was excited to finally be open for business. "So there's a couple things I left out."