fifty

[ Thank you for supporting me and reading. I wouldn't have made it to chapter fifty(!) without you guys! ]

The house was more beautiful than Casey could imagine. It was just off Lake Nona and was built within the last ten years back in 2015. It was a two story house with four bedrooms and five bathrooms, and to her, it was a mansion. The exterior was a soft creme with dark oak trim, and the interior was all lightly marbled cream tile with white walls and more dark oak trim. There was a pool in the backyard, as well as a whole patio and grill area to host parties at. The entire house was glorious, and Casey was scared to touch anything in fear of ruining it, but Alessio had told her she was fine. He owned the house, they could do whatever they pleased.

"Is that the last box?" Alex asked when they made one more trip inside. Patrick closed the door behind the four of them, and Casey nodded.

"Yeah, that's it. I told you it wasn't a lot." Casey told them with a sigh.

"It wasn't a lot because you can't do the heavy lifting." Her father said, and they all laughed.

"There's literally only five boxes here." She chuckled, pointing to the five boxes that were now sitting in the living room. Alessio had already moved all of his stuff in and had organized it all while she was across the country, so when she moved in, it already had a homey feel to it.

"Alright there's still a couple beers in the fridge and a couple slices of pizza left. Please help yourselves." Alessio said, pointing behind him towards the kitchen. Alex looked down at her wrist and sighed.

"I'd love to stay, but I have to go pick Sev up from the airport." She informed, and she hugged both of them. "Love you both, I'll see you tomorrow Casey." She said before she went back out the front door.

"I'll take a slice for the road, if you don't mind. I've got to get to the hospital by three." Patrick said as he excused himself to the kitchen to grab a slice of pizza.

"Go for it dad." Casey chuckled. He came back and smiled, hugging his daughter.

"Remember, separate rooms, got it?" He joked with her, and she laughed.

"You got it dad. I love you, have a safe drive back." She said, kissing him on the cheek. He shook hands with Alessio, who thanked him for his help moving Casey in. He left a few minutes later, and then it was just Casey, Alessio, and Atlas remaining. They both plopped down on the couch, Alessio squeezing her excitedly.

"I am so excited to live with you Casey." He said into her hair before he kissed the top of her head.

"Well why don't we start getting some of my stuff unpacked so I can actually be all moved in." Casey said with a laugh, and he smiled.

"I was thinking we go break in the mattress in the master bedroom." He said seductively in her ear, and she looked at him with sad eyes.

"Alessio, I can't. Not with my back." She responded softly as he pressed feathery kisses against her neck. She gave in too easily to his touch, and his hot breath against her skin took any thoughts of pain out of her mind.

"I'll go easy." He whispered, and although she knew that was a lie, she could not resist. He stared into her eyes, and she lovingly pressed her lips against his in response, and he smiled against her lips.

"Let's go break that mattress in then." Casey chuckled, and he lifted her up off the coach to head upstairs to the master bedroom.

--

"So how was your first night in the new house?" Alex asked when she arrived to training the following morning. It was weird not going to training together, and they both could feel it, but they were both happy.