three

[ Sorry this one took so long! Hoping to get one more chapter out before this break is over. Thank you all for your patience! ]

Casey blared on the horn as soon as she got into Riley's driveway, her music already blaring. Jackson was in the passenger seat, Jenna and Daniel in the back, and they were waiting on Riley to fill the empty seat behind Jackson. She came out of the house with two bags full of food and Jackson hopped out to help her with a cooler that was waiting by the door.

"Damn, Riley's got the hook up!" Daniel shouted, and they all started cheering. Casey opened the trunk hatch and they put the cooler in there, taking the snacks in the backseat with them. She had her long sleeve Ashlyn Harris jersey on with a pair of jean shorts and her Birkenstocks, her jersey being enough to keep her warm. Jackson had his Alex Morgan short sleeve jersey on, Riley and Jenna had matching Marta jerseys on, and Daniel had a Orlando City jersey on for Dom Dwyer.

"Alright I've got Pringles, Lays, Doritos..." Riley continued to list what snack foods she had and Jackson took his first shot at the Doritos, grabbing the bag and opening it for both him and Casey while she drove. She turned the music up a little louder as they got on the road, all five of them jamming out to the music that was playing off of her playlist. They were excited for the game, for the Pride had a good team last season and they were ready to see what they could bring to the table this season. They had done well during preseason, but that had not counted for anything but personal gain for the players. Casey and Riley had gone to every home game last season, not having the money to follow them on the road.

They got there just as the tailgate was beginning, and they parked in the parking lot and opened the back hatch, Casey keeping her car in accessory mode so they could still listen to the music. She had turned it down, but after numerous requests from them and the cars around them, she turned it back up and they had their own little party.

"So, how many actual school days do we have left?" Jenna asked.

"Too many." Casey sighed, chugging the rest of her Gatorade and throwing the bottle into the plastic bag they had started. They would be starting the march to the stadium soon, within the next half hour, and the main event coordinators have started getting things together. Casey turned her car off completely and the five of them started walking towards the main line to start the parade.

"Are you going to Florida State?" Daniel asked her, and she shrugged.

"Not sure yet, but probably. They're giving me the best offer right now." Casey responded. "Man, I wish I played here. This would be so cool." She sighed.

"Why don't you just go pro?" Jenna asked, and she shrugged again.

"To make that jump from high school to professional is kind of big, so I'm leaning more towards just going to university and getting my nursing degree then going pro while working in a hospital or something." She explained to her, and Jenna nodded. The line started to move, the drums in the front pounding in everyone's ears.

"Well, here we go! Opening day, let's get it!" Jackson yelled in a hype manner, and them and the rest of the parade started cheering, waving their flags and throwing their purple and blue baby powder in the air. It was not a long walk to the stadium, only about a quarter mile, and the party was amped up the entire time. They chanted, sang to songs playing over the bluetooth speakers, and had a good time on the way to the stadium. Fifteen minutes later they arrived at the gates of the stadium, the season ticket holders going one way and the others going the opposite way, the five of them heading towards the season ticket holder line. They got in quickly, then found their way to the seasons at The Wall, where the party would continue for another two to three hours. The teams were coming out for warm ups just as the five of them found their seats.