Part 1

Noah POV:

*2 years ago*

We were in LA. I came into the building and the woman at the front desk told me to take an elevator to the 11th floor, I was nervous because I knew I was invited to audition for a band but wasn't hundred percent sure what kind of, how audition will go, how many kids are auditioning as well. I hear door open and see a room with windows to the ground, with at least 15 teenagers around my age hanging out. I say hello to as much as I'm able to until a few more kids come in. I found out that all of them were from different countries. There were kids from Russia, Mexico, Germany, China, Philippines, Japan and many others. A woman who said is a project manager in this company named Yonta explained us our schedule and said we have to be at the studio for dance lesson in a few so we gotta get going. There were around 30 kids in total. 

We went into the studio and Kyle came in. Everyone were in awe because we knew he's the one who works with the best dancers in the world and that scared me a bit because I wasn't really good. I was better at singing than dancing. Instantly I found another funny guy among all these kids named Josh. He was very cool and really good at dancing but he was American as well.

So we were doing basic dance moves for them to see how quickly we were able to catch on and whether we were able to dance smoothly even when we don't remember the choreo. We were doing this for a while and it felt like forever, when we saw Simon come in.

-Hello everyone! - he said smiling and giving a small wave.

- Hiiiii - all the kids replied.

- So you may or may not know why are you really here. Some time ago I came up with an idea to create a pop band. A pop group that would be formed from people all around the world representing different countries, representing love and unity,peace. How strong we can be when we come together. So here you are gonna spend all week learning dances, showing how quickly you can learn and all that stuff. You are all great because you were selected to come here, but don't let this chance go. Give everything you can and I wish you all the luck! - Simon said happily.

- Yeah! - everyone shouted clapping their hands.

I thought to myself that this is amazing but at the same time sad because it would either be Josh or me which is really sad. That a girl named Any, who is representing Brazil will be in the group I was 100% sure. But now it's time to do my best, give all I can and at least learn a lot of new things because opportunities like these doesn't come often.

Days just passed like these. We danced all day, learned new choreos, in the evening came back dreading just to go to bed and next day repeated all over again. We quickly became friends, all just having fun. But of course when we were separated into 2  groups. Group A and group B, more tension appeared.

Me and Josh were instantly like best friends, but Any, Joalin (which sadly for a day got to group B, but happily rose to group A again, which she totally deserved), Heyoon, Sabina from Mexico, Krystian, Lamar, Diarra, Hina, Shivani, Bailey, Sofya and Sina, I can tell you when we all were first put in one group to dance, it just felt right. Like everyone in the group was important and everyone was unique as individual but also fit amazingly into the group. The chemistry, it all just felt right. We worked as a group not as individuals trying to show just how good we are.

One more thing, I felt quite a lot of attention from girls, but when I saw this girl from Germany...damn. I was talking, laughing with others, I didn't try to go and be all over her because it would scare her off and I was sure about that. Sina looked very shy, her beauty was breathtaking, without make up but she was naturally beautiful and whether you wanted it or not it attracted. A few times I was able to watch her dance from the side, and I can tell you she is really good. I liked how she talked with everyone with respect, when she danced you could see she gave all she could but this girl didn't behave like she was better when everyone else. That simplicity in her attracted me bad. Even when I was talking to someone else I followed her moves with a corner of my eye, I really hoped that both of us would make into the group.