Chapter Forty One

Dedicated to @JB_014 for the awesome trailer up there^ make sure you guys check it out :)

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Forty - One

*unedited*

We lay hand in hand on the grass, letting the stars fantasize us.

"Aaron" I said, not taking my eyes off the sky.

"Yeah" I felt his eyes on me.

"When's Alex gonna leave us alone?"

He opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it. He opened it again and this time he actually said something.

"I don't know. But April" he said after a pause. "I promise I won't let Alex lay a finger on you." I looked over at him and gave him a smile. "Okay."

He smirked a bit. "Okay."

I laughed and rolled onto my side so I was facing him.

"So now can I kiss you?" He asked. I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile.

"Nope" I said popping the P.

He shrugged. "Too bad to sad I'm still doin it" and with that he closed the distance between us, by locking our lips together.

~*~

"Hello darling" a really bubbly voice said. I turned over to the person and smiled. "Hi Natalie"

**

"And then he said" Natalie rambled on while I continued to zone out on her.

"You're listening right?" She asked touching my arm. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"Yeah of course" I smiled. She smiled back and looked behind my head.

"Do I look proper?" She asked smoothing down her hair. I nodded. "Why?"

"My prince charming's coming" she says and stands up walking behind me. I stand up and turn around to Matt.

"Hey Matty" I smile feeling uneasy for some odd reason.

"Hi April" he says and pulls me into a warm hug.

"Hey your girlfriends gonna get mad" I say. He pulls back and looks at me in the eye. "Well she needs to understand that my best friend comes before anyone."

Didn't you wish you had my best friend?

**

I sit quietly at the table with Matt and Natalie, and listen quietly to their conversation, when my eyes dart over to the table next to ours. At the table there were 5 girls sitting and all of them were looking in one direction. I then realize that the whole cafeteria had gone quiet.

Natalie and Matt stop talking and look at me.

I grow nervous and fiddle with my hands.

There's only one person in this entire school who can make everyone go quiet and that's

Aaron.

I turn around in my seat and look at the entrance. Aaron stands there with Dean not giving a damn about anyone who's looking.

"Aren't you going to go to him?" Natalie asked.

I give her the 'are you kidding me look'

"Well since you won't go to him, it looks like he's coming to you" Matt says taking a drink from his water.

"The Prince Charming can't live without his Cinderella" Natalie smirks.

I roll my eyes and feel the butterflies rise in my belly.

What's the whole school gonna think of us? The bad boy dating the nerd?

I hear the chair next to me getting slid back and then I feel his presence next to me. I feel his eyes on me. Not only his, but the whole schools. This is gonna make me pee in my pants.

Oh lord help me.

My cheeks get hotter and I dare myself to look at Aaron. I slowly let my eyes travel to him and when I do. I faint.

Literally.

He grins at me, and I find myself grinning back. My eyes don't leave his for even a second and I find myself forgetting about everyone else in this room.

~*~

"I swear if looks were to kill then I'd be on the floor by now bleeding my guts out" I say to Aaron as we walked to English together. "Your fan club man" I say shaking my head.

Every girl in the hallway was giving me the stink eye.

"Girls and their jealously" he said shaking his head.

"Hey not every girl gets jealous" I say defending myself.

He raises an eyebrow. "Yeah as if you feel great when I'm talking to Cassidy" he wiggles his eyebrow.

I turn my head to the side feeling embarrassed.

I turned my head side ways feeling embarrassed.

He playfully hits his hip against mine making me stick my tongue out at him.

So childish of us.

~*~

"This teacher is so annoying man." Aaron groans.

"That's rude"

"Pssh, rude's my middle name" Aaron winks.

I roll my eyes at him and face back to the teacher who was looking at us.

"Ms. Brooks would you mind sharing what you and Mr. Carter are talking about with the whole class?" She asked.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"Back to the discussion we were having. Does anybody else have a poem to say?" She asked the class.

"Yes Mr. Carter"

I look at Aaron wide eyed. This is not good.

He smirks at the teacher. "Roses are red, violets are blue. I hate poems even more then I hate you" the class erupts into laughter while the teacher stands there frustrated.

Don't mess with Aaron and he won't do anything, I think and shake my head at Aaron while he winks.

~*~

COTE GUYS :)

IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN A WHILE. HOPE THIS CHAPTER MADE UP TO U AND IF IT DIDN'T THEN I APOLOGIZE.

STAY STRONG AND ILY <3

~*~