Chapter Twenty Eight

(A/N) GOOD NEWS: I WON'T STOP UPDATING, ESPECIALLY AFTER THE SUPER NICE COMMENTS. I AM EXTREMELY SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BORING!!!! BUT JUST VOTE FOR IT ANYWAYS ;)
___

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Twenty- Eight

The bell rang, signaling the beginning of class. As I copied my notes from the board I noticed Aaron's eyes on me instead of the board. I rolled my eyes, ignoring the tingly feeling inside me, when I let my eyes dart to him. He had the side of his head resting on his hand and he was staring at me with a small grin?

"The board's there not here", I said gesturing to the board and then to my face. He smirked and shrugged. I continued copying down the notes, and still felt his gaze on me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked him confused.

He flashed me one of his famous bad boy smirks. "Cause you're beautiful", I felt a sense of déjà vu go through me, as I turned around, hiding the blush that creeped its way onto my face.

*Flashback*

Seconds passed and we didn't say a word to each other until I felt his eyes on me.

Was there something on my face. Did he think I was ugly? Several thoughts flooded in like a tsunami.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked gazing in his eyes.

He shook his head "No"

"Than why are you staring at me?" I asked looking at him with confused eyes.

"Cause you're beautiful" he said with a smirk. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Are you trying to flirt?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

He shrugged, a smirk playing on his lips "Maybe"

*Flashback ended*

I mentally shook my head and looked back at the board.

~*~

I was walking home when I heard more footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw 3 men walking towards me, their faces covered in black cloth. The only part of their face you could see was their eyes. I gulped nervously and turned back around.

"April", one of them yelled. My eyes widen in fear. They know my name Shit!

Next thing I know, I was running as if my life depended on it. I could feel them behind me, so I ran faster. I turned around the corner and saw a bookshop there. I wasted no second, and ran inside it. Inside stood a girl with curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She was organizing the books on the bookshelf. When she turned around, I felt as if I've seen her somewhere. She looked so familiar!

"P-Please help me", I panted. She looked at me confused.

"T-There are three guys chasing after me, please hide me", I begged. She looked at the door and then at me before nodding.

"Follow me", she ordered. As she walked I noticed she was limping a bit.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked gesturing to her leg. She gave me a small smile. There was a cast on her leg.

"Yeah I just broke my leg, but it's all good now, don't worry about it", I nodded.

"Hide behind that", she said pointing to a tall bookshelf. I quickly followed her instructions.

After a few seconds the door burst open.

"Where the fuck is she?" One of them growled.

"Who are you talking about?" The girl asked.

"Don't play dumb with us, we know she's in here", they hissed.

"I have no idea who you're talking about, so please leave", The girl said annoyed. Seconds later I heard a door slam.

"You can come out now", She said. I slowly walked out and towards her.

"Thank you", I smiled. She gave one back. "It's okay"

"I'm Cassidy", she said.

"April", she nodded with an emotion I couldn't explain.

"I better go now. Thanks for helping me Cassidy", I said before walking out the door.

Thank god those 3 men weren't after me anymore. At least... not for now.

~*~

I was sleepy peacefully when I heard shuffling inside my room. I opened my eyes and sat up looking around my room.

"Cinderella", a voice cooed. I stood up and saw a stumbling Aaron walk over to me.

"Hi April", he exclaimed pulling me into his chest. My eyes widen.

How'd he get in? Oh right I forgot to close the baloney door.

"Aaron what happened to you?" I asked pulling away. His eyes were blood shot and a weird smell was coming from his mouth.

"Are you drunk?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Yeah", he smiled cheekily.

"How much did you drink?" I asked.

He started thinking but then frowned. "I can't remember" he slurred.

"Sit", I said making him sit on my bed.

"I'll go get you water", I said turning around. I hadn't even gotten a step forward when a hand captured my wrist.

"I couldn't save her", he whispered. I turned around and looked at him confused.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked.

"He hurt her and I couldn't do anything", he muttered. A tear rolled down his cheek and I felt my heart break.

"Aaron what are you talking about?" I asked.

"He hurt her", he whispered. I was about to question him once again, when he fell onto my bed. His eyes closed as he went into deep slumber.

Who was he talking about?

A/N

YOU KNOW WHAT THE DRILL IS

~> COTE

QUESTION: WHO DO YOU THINK CASSIDY IS? AND WHY WERE THOSE 3 MEN AFTER APRIL.

NEXT UPDATE= 25 VOTES AND 7 COMMENTS