Chapter Fourteen

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Fourteen

"Hey, sleeping beauty wake up", a voice ordered. I groaned and buried my face deeper in my pillow.

"No go away", I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" The voice asked.

Hmm that voice sounds familiar!

Shit

I quickly shot up in my bed.

"I-I'm so sorry" I said thinking that it was my step mother waking me up.

But actually, it wasn't.

"What the fuck, Natalie?" I asked frowning. She held her stomach and laughed like a manic, tears rolling down her cheek.

"How'd you come in?" I asked.

"Your dad let me in", she replied wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. I nodded my head.

"Your face was priceless", she exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. "You actually thought it was your step mother?"

"Shut up", I snapped.

"Now come on, hurry up and take a shower", she said pulling me out of my comfort zone.

I glanced at the time and it read 12:00 pm. What the hell?

"I've been sleeping for so long!" I stated.

"Yeah, because the juice you drank at my house had pills in it", she smiled cheekily.

"What type of pills?" I asked my eyes wide.

"Don't worry, they were just sleeping pills. Had to make you get more sleep so you wouldn't like a troll."

I gasped

"Close your mouth before you catch flies", Natalie rolled her eyes.

"You stop rolling your eyes before they roll right out your head", I said.

"I have good news for you" she explained. I raised my eyebrow

"We're getting your braces removed!"

"Uh no we aren't."

"Yes we are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Who said?"

"I said!"

"Well my step mother ain't gonna let you."

"Who cares about that bitch?"

"True! But who did you ask?

"Your dad."

"Wow, what did he say?"

"Yes."

"Okay than, what are we waiting for, Christmas?" I asked, dragging her to my room door and opening it.

"Not so quick", Natalie said gripping my elbow. "First go take a shower."

I made an O shape with my mouth and nodded my head. I got some clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

♥♥

"He doesn't look like a dentist", I muttered eyeing the so called "dentist" in front of me.

"H-He is" Natalie stuttered.

I glanced over at her.

"Why are you stuttering?" I asked.

"No I'm not", she argued.

"I want you to lay down and open your self", he said.

"Excuse me", I snapped.

"I mean, I want you to lay down and open your mouth."

I glared at him, but nevertheless, followed his instructions.

He smirked and walked over to me, while I looked at him paranoid. Is he going to rape me or something?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I yelled.

"Because I know that you'll be screaming for me in a few seconds", he smirked. I shrieked and stood up running over to Natalie.

"Natalie he's going to rape me", I yelled. She rolled her eyes and looked at Max who was looking at us innocently.

"I meant that you'll be screaming because when I start pulling the wires out of your bracket, it'll hurt" he said. I breathed in relief.

"If you hurt her, I'll chop your pretty little head of", Natalie threatened.

If only Aaron had said that, I think dreamily.

"Thanks for calling me pretty", Max winked at Natalie, and gestured for me to come and lay down so he could start his work.

"Maxi give her some painkillers or something", Natalie ordered.

He rolled his eyes and said "My names Max not Maxi", to which Natalie ignored.

"Here take two", he said handing me a bottle of painkillers. I took them and laid back down.

"Don't scream for me", he winked. I rolled my eyes and let him pull the wires out of my brackets.

♥♥

"Thanks Maxi", Natalie said.

"It's Max", he growled.

"Who cares Maxi", me and Natalie said in unison.
________

COTE