Chapter Twenty Five

Life asked death "Why do people love me, but hate you?" Death responded "Because you're a beautiful lie, and I'm a painful truth."

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Twenty- Five

"Ms. Brooks, Mr. Matthew has called you in his office", The teacher in my math class announced. I froze. Never in my life had I ever visited the office.

"Oooo the nerd's in trouble", The boys in my math class yelled. I frowned.

"She's not in trouble, the principal just wants to talk to her privately", The teacher yelled at the boys. I breathed in relief.

I would never want to get into trouble. I don't want to shatter my dream of becoming a doctor. I feel like if I even get into trouble once, then I would never achieve anything in life. I wouldn't be able to fulfill my dream.

Call me a goody good I don't care.

Wait what?

I am a goody-good, and who doesn't know that?!

I walked out of my class and towards the office. What does the principal need to talk to me about?

I walked inside the office and froze at the sight of whom I saw. Inside was the one and only

Aaron Carter.

He sat on the chair, with his legs straighten out in front of him on the table. His arms resting on the back of his head.

He's in the office, and he's acting as if he's at his house.

"Good morning Ms. Brooks", the principal greeted me. I smiled. "Morning Mr. Matthew", I said politely. I saw Aaron roll his eyes from the comer of my eye.

"So you must be wondering why you're in the office right?" He asked. I glanced over at Aaron and saw him smirking in my direction.

"Yes sir I was, I hope I'm not in trouble", I said, mentally praying that he says no.

"Oh no no you aren't in trouble at all, I just wanted to talk to you about Mr. Carter."

Talk to me about Aaron? Why?

"Since you are ahead of every class of yours in mostly every subject, and that you are also the smartest and brightest student in the entire school, I and the rest of the teachers have a offer for you."

"What offer?"

"To tutor Aaron Carter."

I froze in my spot. As much as its a good thing to tutor my crush, it's also a bad thing because he's the schools bad boy. And tutoring the bad boy is equal to hanging yourself to death.

"Sir do I have to?"

"Well if you do it'll be a benefit for you too because then you'll be having a good report, and with that you could get a good job."

I looked over at Aaron and saw him smirking at me.

"Okay. I'll tutor Aaron Carter", I said looking at Aaron.

I'm ready to tutor the bad boy.

"Thank you", Mr. Matthew said. I gave him a smile as he turned around and walked back to his desk. Aaron winked at me, and I glared before walking out of the office.

~*~*~*~*

I walked out of school and saw Aaron leaning by the gates.

"Hey", I greeted when I approached him. He gave me one of his adorable head-nods.