Chapter Nineteen

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Nineteen

Short update

I walk through the empty hallways of school with a huge grin on my face.

Literally I just can't stop smiling. Since when did my wishes start coming true?

Aaron. Aaron James Carter. In my fucking class? How?

I turned around the corner and-

Smack

My books fall out of my hands and land in front of black converses.

"I-I'm so sorry" I said bending down to pick up my books. I picked up my black notebook and was about to pick my red folder up, but before I could, another hand was already there and picking it up.

"It's okay nerd", the familiar voice said sending me shivers. My head snapped up and I found my self staring into his dreamy blue eyes.

He smirked and stood up. I gripped my notebook in my hands. I stood up and he handed me my folder. I felt like a baby standing in front of him. His 6 feet 2 figure towering over my small 5'4 figure. I know I'm short! No need to judge.

"Be careful next time. You can get hurt", Aaron said before walking past me. I smiled to myself thinking about what he had just said. 'You can get hurt' Is he this caring to everyone or am I just someone special?

Why would you be special? My inner self says.

Your the nerd, whereas he's the bad boy. Your the loser, he's Mr. Popular.

Get out of your dreamy land.

"Hey nerd", I heard him say. I turned around and found him looking at me and smirking. My gulped before saying. "Yeah?"

"You're April right?"

As if you don't know I thought. I sit beside you in class.

"Yup."

"Alright see you around", he said before walking away leaving me astonished.

This was the first time he ever talked to me. Well if you're wondering, the dance didn't count because over there he was talking to someone named Avril and not April.

Life is seriously full of surprises.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

VOTE

BECAUSE YOU'RE PRETTY