Chapter Eight

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Eight

"Can you please come to the dance?" Natalie pleaded once again.

"No."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Why not, I promise on my life that your going to have so much fun there."

"Still not going", I said laughing dryly.

"Trust me, its going to be soooo much fun", Natalie said exaggerating the so.

"What are you guys talking about?" Matt asked as we reached our table in the cafeteria.

"Just begging her to come to the dance", Natalie said sitting down with humph.

"I don't want to go", I said sitting down in the chair beside Matt's.

"I heared that Carter's coming too", Matt said plopping a fry in his mouth. I was about to do the same when I froze, my fry inches away from my mouth. Does he know that I like Aaron?

"Who? Aaron Carter?" Natalie asked excited, as she leaned forward. I mentally shot her the daggers.

"Yeah."

"So what?" I asked, pretending like I didn't care. But in reality, I did.

"But doesn't he find dances boring?" Natalie asked.

Aaron thinks dances are boring, and for losers. He says that dances are "gay". Not that being gay is wrong or anything.

"But, eventually he's coming", Matt said as he looked at me quickly.

"Look, even the schools bad boy is coming. April just come, I guarante you it's going to be fun", Natalie said.

If Aaron's going, then of course I am too. I mean who doesn't want to see Aaron at a dance??

I parented to think, not making it obvious to the fact I was going because my crush was.

"Fine", I gave in, mentally dancing.

Both of them high five with smirks playing on their faces. I suspiciously looked at them. Something's cooking inside their idiotic brains. But what?

____________

COTE because April is going to the dance, and more drama is to come.

stay strong & ily guys.

xx