Chapter Sixteen

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Sixteen

The sound of a car honking quickly made my get up from my bed and put on my heels. I was about to exit my room when I spot my moms sliver bracelet on my dressing table. I slip it on my wrist and smile at it. She had given it to me before she passed away, and ever since that day I had kept it close to my heart. I carefully walked down the stairs and opened the front door. I walked out and closed it behind me. Walking down the drive way and noticing Tori's car gone as well as my Step- Mothers made me want to do a happy dance.

"Hurry up, you're slower then a damn turtle", Natalie yelled through her car window.

"Shut up", I grumbled.

I got inside the car and looked at her.

"Where's my mask?" I asked.

She handed me my mask and I put it on. I frowned when I noticed that the sliver mask covered just my eyes.

"Don't worry, you can't tell it's you." Natalie said as if she knew what I was thinking.

I didn't say anything.

"You don't believe me do you?" She asked as she parked the car in the parking lot.

"There's Matt let's ask him", she said getting out of the car, me doing the same.

We walked over to Matt and when he turned around he gasped.

"Who's she?" he asked looking at me from head to toe.

"Matty stop!" I yelled.

His head shot up, eyes wide.

"A-April?" he stuttered. Natalie quickly put her hand on his mouth.

"Shush Seto you can't let anyone know this is April."

He nodded a blush creeping onto his face due to the close proximity he and Natalie were in. I smirked. He turned to me, still staring at me with wide eyes. "I didn't know my best friend was this hot", He said. I felt a blush creep up on my cheeks.

Natalie looked around the parking lot filled with cars and no human.

"Matt I'm telling you one last time, no one should find out this is April, if they do I will kill you, and I mean it!" She said putting on her mask.

"Let's go" she said. We obeyed her and stared walking. She looked at me. "Where are you going?"

"To the dance", I replied with a grin as if it was the most obvious thing.

"I know that, but honey you're not coming with us!" She said with a light chuckle. My smile disappeared, a frown replacing it.

"Why not?"

"Because, if anyone sees us together they'll know it's you, and you don't want anyone knowing, do you?"

"No, but we have masks on."

"Just meet us at the dance" she said before walking away with Matt, leaving me alone in the parking lot.

If you wanted alone time with Matt you could've just said so Natalie, I thought.

♥♥

I walked to the front door and handed the teacher my ticket. "Have fun", he said with a bored look. I walked away from him and into the gym where the dance was held.

The sound of thumping music filled my ears as I walked inside. Everyone I walked past seemed to stop and stare at me. I looked around the gym trying to find Natalie and Matt but couldn't find even one of them.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around thinking it was one of them but it wasn't.

My eyes widen when I saw who it was.

Tori

"Who are you?" She asked with a smile. "Do you go to this school?" She asked. I stayed quiet not able to think of an answer.

"Do you?" She repeated herself.

I shook my head. "No I don't" I said.

"Oh well you do seem familiar" she said studying my face. I looked away.

"I-I don't know" I said.

"Who's this?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around and saw Aaron's best friend.

Dean

"I don't know her name, but I know that she doesn't go here" Tori said.

"Oh", was all Dean mumbled.

Tori nodded at him and walked away.

"Have fun", she threw behind her shoulder. I gave her a smile and turned back to Dean.

He just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

He snapped out of his thoughts. I raised an eyebrow. "Want to dance?" He asked.

"Do I have too?" I asked.

He chuckled "No you don't have to, but It'll be very nice of you, if you do so", he said outstretching a hand. I looked at him and placed my hand in his. We moved to the middle of the dance floor. His hand was on my waist and mine on his shoulder. We swayed to the music that blasted through the speakers.

"Why do you look so familiar?" He asked. I chuckled nervously.

"I seem to get that a lot", I lied.

"You do look like someone I know", he said with a cute smile on his face.

"Well, I'm sorry I don't know who you're talking about", I said. A few minutes past when a red haired girl came up to him.

"Want to dance?" She asked him flirtatiously. Dean looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Have fun", I said with a smile before slipping away.

I walked out of the gym. I glanced into one of the classrooms and saw a teacher in there. I turned back around and walked out of school. I walked to the side of the school and noticed a little porch decorated. I walked towards it and noticed that it wasn't empty.

Inside stood a boy with a muscular body. He was wearing a black suit. The shirt he was wearing clung to his body showing of some of his muscles. His brown hair was styled in a quiff as usual. His back was to me but I still realized who it was. The butterflies erupted in my stomach as my heart started pounding against my chest. There was only one person who made me feel like this, and that person was

Aaron

(A/N) HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, AND IF YOU DID DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND MAYBE LEAVE A COMMENT!!

NEXT UPDATE : TOMORROW

STAY STRONG AND ILY GUYS