Chapter Forty Six

___

There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Forty- Six

"Yeah sure I'll see you later", I waved at Natalie, and walked towards my locker. Once I got closer to my locker, I noticed a few girls giggling over something. I walked a bit more towards it, and that's when I noticed why.

They were flirtatiously giggling at a hot, sexy, irresistible bad boy, who was leaning against my locker with a smug look, as he did something on his phone.

Aaron Cater.

He looked up towards the girls with a smirk, before his gaze turned to me. He grinned, as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, and walked towards me, ignoring his fans.

I looked over at the girls who were now giving me the stink eye.

"Your fan club is planning on burying me 6 feet under ground", I whispered to Aaron with a chuckle.

He smirked as he snaked an arm around my waist.

"Well I am the schools sexy badass", he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Cocky much?"

"Very much", he said.

I peered over at girls. "I swear if looks could kill, I'd be already buried" I mumbled.

"What was that you said my gorgeous girlfriend? You want a kiss? Ah of course." My eyes were wide, as he smirked, leaning towards me. He pressed his lips to mine, and I saw the girls turn red in anger. "You lost the bet", I said with a smirk.
"I don't care" He said kissing me again. The girls started whispering negative things about me, but nevertheless, I responded, snaking my arms around his neck, showing those bitches, that Aaron James Carter was mine.

Only mine.

♥♥♥

"Aaron man, you seriously need to practice, the championship is coming up soon", Dean said.

"What championship?" I asked confused, while glancing over at the two of them.

"Underground championship", Aaron replied.

"Wait what?" I asked. "You fight?"

Dean and Aaron shared a look before muttering in union.

"Yes, you never knew?"

"No", I said feeling extremely dumb.
"So when's your underground championship?" I asked Aaron.

"Thursday". he chuckled amusingly at my shocked expression.

I raised an eyebrow. "How come I never knew?"

"Maybe if you look away from sexy face, you'll probably know what's going on in this world", Aaron said as Dean chuckled amusingly. I narrowed my eyes at the both of them before stomping away.

"Bye April", Dean yelled after me.

"Fuck you, you third wheeler", I yelled trying not to laugh.

♥♥♥

Punch

Punch

I watched Aaron punch the punching bag vigorously as I stood there leaning against the door.

Oh, and did I tell you how he was shirtless??

His 8 pack being the gorgeous view in front of me.

"Enjoying the view?" Aaron smirked. I felt a blush creep up onto my cheeks.
"Of your flabby stomach? Yeah sure."

He raised an eyebrow at me, before walking up to me.

"What'd you say?" He asked, caging me between the door and his body. My face flushed as I remembered how he was shirtless.

"I-I said you have a flabby stomach" I tried saying with confidence.

"You sure about that?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Uh huh", I said looking at my shoes, away from his eyes in order to hide my smile and nervousness.

"You call this-" he said gesturing to his 8 pack. "a flabby stomach? Damn April, you seriously need to get your eyesight checked."

"There is nothing wrong with my eyesight. Rather, it should be you who needs to get their eyesight checked Mr. Bad Boy. Now let me go."

"Say Aaron is a rich, charming, ridiculously handsome sex god, who has a 8 pack, the one I can't resist, and I'll let you go", Aaron said with a cocky smirk.

I laughed dryly. "There is no way in hell I'm gonna say that", I said emotionlessly.

"Okay then." He said leaning more close to me, his breath fanning my face.

"You're so fat", I whined. "Let me go."

"Say what I told you to say, and I'm willing to let you go."

"Ugh fine", I give in. He nodded his head gesturing for me to continue.

"Aaron is a rich, charming, ridiculously handsome sex god who has a 6-

"8" He corrected me.

"8 pack the one I can't resist. There, done." I said.

"I'm sorry, I totally zoned out after the 8", he smugly said. I shot him the daggers.

"Aaron is a rich, charming, ridiculously handsome sex god who has a 8 pack, the one I can't resist. Happy?"

"Sorry I couldn't hear you. Say it a bit louder this time?"

I narrowed my eyes at him as I clenched my hand into a fist, ready to punch him.

"Aaron is a rich, charming, ridiculously handsome sex god who has a 8 pack, the one I can't resist", I yelled frustrated.

"Good job", Aaron grinned cheekily. "That wasn't hard now was it?"

I lifted my hand up in a fist ready to punch him in the face, but he caught my hand in mid air, turning me around so I was against his front.

His breath fanned against my ear and I shivered, my breathing heavy.

"Try getting out of this hold", He said huskily.

I wiggled trying to get out of his hard grip.

"Despite being my girlfriend, you can't be that weak Cinderella", Aaron said dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

After struggling for about 5 minutes, I decided to do what I could think of.

I kicked my leg backwards, and as I had wanted to, kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"AH SHIT", Aaron yelled as he layed on the ground.

"Why would you do that Cinderella? Now we can't make babies." My cheeks flushed bright pink.

"Who said I wanted to make babies with you?" I asked.

♥♥
_____________

HEYY EVERYONE (:

HOW ARE YOU ALL?

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

IF YES, THEN PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COTE

xoxo