Chapter Thirty

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Thirty

I walked inside the bookshop and saw Cassidy reading a book.

"Oh hey", she greeted when she saw me. I forced a smile and walked towards her.

"Are those guys after you again?" She teased. I shook my head.

"I just came here to talk to you", I said.

She looked at me confused. "What's wrong?"

I looked down at the floor and asked. "How do you know Aaron?"

When she didn't reply I looked up and saw tears pricking her eyes.

She smiled weakly. "Aaron as in Aaron James Carter?" She asked.

I nodded.

"April is your last name Brooks?" She asked. I hesitated before saying "Yes."

"Is he okay?" She asked worried. I felt a pang of jealousy seeing her so worried about Aaron. What if they both love each other? What if Aaron loves her .....?

"He's okay", I said.

"April I can't tell you much I'm sorry but all I can say is that Aaron's the only one who has the right to tell you everything that's going on", she said. "He's the only one who can tell you why those guys were after you the other day. He'll tell you who I am. Just go ask him. And if he doesn't tell you, then please don't be mad, its hard for him. Just don't be mad at him, please", she begged.

I frowned. "Why can't you tell me. I know for a fact that Aaron's never going to tell me", I said.

"Just try I'm sure he'll listen. After all this whole thing is about you", she said with a weak smile.

I looked at her confused. About me? How? Why?
♥♥

"April I can't tell you", Aaron hissed putting a hand in his hair. Yes he was still waiting for me at the park. Was he even waiting for me? Well I don't know that.

"Yes, yes you can", I said.

"Why do you care so much anyways?" he yelled making me flinch. He walked towards me, his face inches away from mine. "Why do you care huh?"

"Because this is about me too", I said not breaking eye contact with him.

"Who said?" He asked. I looked down.

"Cassidy", I whispered. "She told me" I said looking at his face for reaction.

His jaw was clenched, and his hands were balled into fists. His eyes were deadly cold. To be honest he was freaking me out.

"April if I tell you you're going to run away", he chuckled dryly. "You'll be scared of me."

"I promise I won't be scared of you" I whispered softy. "I wouldn't ever be", I said putting my hand on his cheek. "I know your not as bad as you seem you are. You just make people think you are", I said taking my hand of his cheek.

"Okay fine not here", he said taking his hand in mine. My breath literally hitched in my throat when he did that.

~*~*~

"Aaron why are we here?" I asked.

No reply.

"Are you going to push me of the cliff here?" I asked terrified. What's up with everyone killing me man?

"No April", he replied.

"Just look up at the sky", he muttered.

I did the following and gasped. The moon looked closer then it was, and the sky was filled with tons of stars. The moonlight glowed on your face and it was ... beautiful.