Chapter Forty Seven

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Forty-Seven

"I don't know", I threw my hands up in the air. "She's your girlfriend, so you should probably know how to ask her to prom", I grumbled at Matt.

"But she's your best friend. So tell me a way I could ask her to prom. Something that a girl would want her boyfriend to do", Matt said with a pleading look.

I sighed.

What would I want Aaron to do for me??

Hmmm....

Why are you even thinking? He didn't even ask you to prom yet!

Will he even ask me?

"You would probably want to do something that's cute, and loving. Something that'll warm up her heart. Because, not always simply giving a girl a bouquet of flowers is enough. And yes, I know, girls sometimes tend to find happiness in the smallest things, but you boys should even understand that sometimes those small things are not always enough. You wanna prove your love to the girl you love. Show her you care, and prove to her that she's worth the happiness she's getting. So Matt, what I think you should do is make Natalie's night a fairytale, because that's what a girl always wants. A fairytale. Maybe something like a table that's decorated with beautiful roses, and candles. A pathway filled with gorgeous petals, and there should be soft, yet rommantic music in the background. And in that moment, she, should be lost, in love."

While I explained everything to Matt, I felt like I had went into my dreamland.

"Sorry, that was a bit too much right?" I asked. "I-I j-

"No, it was perfect. Thanks April", Matt said giving me a quick hug.

"No worries", I laughed. "Go make her night perfect."

"Will do", he yelled after his
shoulder as he sped of to his car.

♥♥

I dropped lazily onto my bed.

Ring

Ring

I picked up my phone. "Hello", I answered.

"April, I need to meet you immediately", Natalie said sounding slightly worried.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Are you alright?"

"I'll message you the address, just meet me there", she said before disconnecting the call.

It's 8 at night, what does she want from me?

♥♥

After I reached the place Natalie told me to meet her at, I quickly dialed her number.

"Just follow the petals", She ordered.

I looked under my feet and noticed beautiful, colorful petals underneath.
But before I had the chance to ask what all this was, she had cut the line.

I bent down, and picked one of the red petals up. I then, very carefully placed my feet on the petals, and followed them.

"Natalie", I called.

No response.

Suddenly, there was soft, romantic music playing in the background.

My words from before came flying through my head.

"Maybe something like a table that should be decorated with beautiful roses, and candles. A pathway filled with gorgeous petals, and there should be soft, yet rommantic music in the background. And in that moment, she, should be lost, in love."

And to my prediction, there was a table in front of my eyes. It was decorated with candles, and roses.

"Cinderella", a voice said. I looked to my left, and noticed Aaron standing, looking sexier then ever!

"You did all this?" I asked a smile on my face. He smirked, before nodding behind him. I gasped as I saw four people standing, each with a letter in their hands.

Those letters were...

P R O M

I looked at Aaron to see him on his knees.

"Will you go to prom with me?" He asked holding up a red rose. I gasped covering my mouth as I stood there in shock.

"Oh my god", I said shocked. "Y-y-

"Go to prom with me, and make me the happiest man on planet?" Aaron asked, with hope in his blue eyes.

"Come on, say yes", Natalie yelled, from behind her letter R.

"Yes", I grinned. "I would love to go to prom with you, my Prince Charming", I said accepting the rose from Aaron's hand. I laughed, as Aaron folded his hands together and looked up at the sky. "I love you god", he yelled.

"But I love your more", he winked pulling me to his chest.

"I love you to my Prince Charming", I smiled pecking him on the cheek.

"You guys are fucking goals", Cassidy and Natalie squealed.

♥♥

As me, Aaron, Dean, Cassidy, Matt, and Natalie were on our way home, I received a message on my phone. I slid open my iPhone and read the 2 words sent to me.

I'm back

was what the words read, and that was all it took, to ruin my best day.

______

A/N

OH SHIT HE'S BACK :/

AND IM BACK TOO *SMILES WIDELY*

I MISSED YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCHH!!!!

SUMMER BREAK HAS STARTED.

FRIDAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, AND I'M SAD BECAUSE IM GOING TO MISS EVERYONE :(

BUT AT THE SAME TIME IM HAPPY CUZ THERE'S NO SCHOOL!!

WOOHOOO

BUT HEY, DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTERRR?

YESS?

YESS?

YESSS?

THEN CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON RIGHT NOW

STAY STRONG AND ILY YOU ALL <3

xxxx