Chapter Thirty Five

"It's a metaphor, see: You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing."

Dedicated to forever_and_ always_x for the cover up there ^^ thank you it's awesome :)

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Thirty- Five

I dropped of my bag in my locker and started walking towards my English class. That is until I felt a strong arm capture my wrist and push me against the wall. I winced at the painful contact I made with the wall.

I opened my eyes which I had squeezed shut when I hit my head on the wall, and glared at the pair of blue eyes in front of me.

"What the-

"Shh", he hushed me covering my mouth with his hand.

"I'm sorry Cinderella", he whispered not leaving my eyes for even a second.
"Please forgive me?"

He uncovered my mouth and I stood there surprised. "I shouldn't have blown up on you."

"It's okay",I whispered smiling a bit.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I love you",he whispered. I grinned like an idiot and said. "I know", I got onto my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

He gasped, his eyes wide. "Call the doctor I'm dying", he said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes and burst out laughing.

"But April promise me one thing", he said putting both his hands on either side of my cheeks. I looked at him questionably.

"If Alex ever harms you then please tell me", he said. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him feeling extremely safe in his arms.

"I can hear your heartbeat", I chuckled. He also chuckled and I could feel the vibration of his laugh.

"Yeah and guess what?"

"What?"

"It beats just for you."

And that ladies and gentlemen is very cliche but still made the butterflies once again rise in my belly.
Oh lord help me otherwise these butterflies are going to kill me.

**

(VOTE NOW)

I smile as I read Chris admit he loves Sarah in my cheesy romance novel.

"Ah shit", a voice squeaks. My head darts to my window and I see Aaron holding his knee with a pained look on his face.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked standing up and putting my novel beside my digital clock that read 1:00am.

I know I know. You must be thinking what a weirdo she is. Reading a cheesy romance novel in the middle of the night. But guess what? That's just me.

"Came to see you", he smiled.

I raised an eyebrow. "At 1:00am?"

He looked at the clock and shrugged.

"I forgot to check the time", he said innocently.

I rolled my eyes and asked "why are you here?"

He smirked. "Let's go to the park", I looked at him as if he was kidding.

*~*

I looked around the park and then at Aaron who was already looking. Now let me tell you. The best feeling in the entire world is, when you're looking at the guy you like, and he's already staring.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.
He smirked. "Cause you're beautiful" I felt a sense of déjà vu go through me again. The first time he had said this was at the dance and then in class.

"Hey April?"

"Hmm?"

"You're Avril aren't you?"

~*~
(A/N) I AM REALLY SORRY, I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT BUT SORRY.
I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE A LOT MORE. SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT JUST POST WHATEVER I HAVE WRITTEN.
I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE FASTER.

AND QUESTION FOR THE DAY.
DO YOU THINK APRIL WILL TELL HIM

AND HOW MANY MORE CHAPTERS SHOULD I WRITE ??