Chapter Seventeen

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Seventeen

He slowly turned around and dang I
could've just fainted at the spot. How could someone so beautiful exist?

"Hey" I blurted out before I could even help it. I mentally slapped my self. He's going to think you're so stupid April. Wait, you are!

"Hi" he replied, no emotion on his face.

He replied? MY CRUSH EFFING REPLIED?

I walked over to him and stopped when I was at least 5 inches away from him. All though he was also wearing a mask, I could still tell it was him.

We stood there in silence just staring at each other. I quickly took my eyes of him and looked at the view in front of me. The moon shined bright and the trees swayed side to side due to the wind. To me it was a perfect weather.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asked. I could feel his eyes on me but I tried my best not to look in them. If I did, I wouldn't be able to look away.

"It was too loud in there" I blurted out without thinking. Wow April that's the best you could think off, right?

He chuckled "Dances are supposed to be loud aren't they?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Yeah but it was kind of uncomfortable in there too" I said.

He nodded and looked at the view in front of him, me doing the same.

Seconds passed and we didn't say a word to each other until I felt his eyes on me.

Was there something on my face. Did he think I was ugly? Several thoughts flooded in like a tsunami.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked gazing in his eyes.

He shook his head "No"

"Than why are you staring at me?" I asked looking at him with confused eyes.

"Cause you're beautiful" he said with a smirk. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Are you trying to flirt?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

He shrugged, a smirk playing on his lips "Maybe"

I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"You don't seem to go here" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No I don't" I said with a smile.

"You have a nice smile" he said. I can guarantee you that my face was redder than a tomato.

"Don't flirt to much, it's not good for health" I teased.

He raised an eyebrow "Oh really?"

I nodded my head and bit my lip preventing myself from smiling.

"Why are you here?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"I don't like social gatherings" he admitted looking at me in the eye.

How could he not like social gatherings when it's always him throwing parties.

I ignored my inner self and nodded at him.

"And what's the point of being somewhere when it was of someone else you came and that person wasn't there" he said. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking in his blue eyes. God they're so hypnotizing.

He shook his head "You won't understand"