Q&A

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

What inspired you to write this story?

Author•• I got the idea of writing this story from my friends life. Her love story was kind of like this, the whole crush part, but I wouldn't say it was exactly like this story. Just the part where she had this hopeless crush on this boy from her grade. I kinda mixed a bit of my my own life events in this book too (:

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

Most authors base the main characters on themselves, is that the case for you?

Author•• Yes, I did base April on myself. But as you guys all know, in the cast I had mentioned that April would be you, and Aaron would be your dream guy. So I though of Aaron as my dream guy while I wrote about him, and imagined myself being April.

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

What character did you enjoy writing about the most?

Author•• The character that I enjoyed writing about the most was obviously April. While I wrote about her, I thought I could express the feeling of those girls that have crushes on someone.

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

Why are you such an amazing author?

Author•• *flips hair over shoulder dramatically* Cause I just am!

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

This question is for Aaron... What was it about April that made you fall in love with her?

Aaron•• *Grins* Every single thing about her made me fall for her even harder every single day. Her simpleness, and the kind heart she had was made what made me attract to her. The way she would always help anyone in need without hesitation was what made me admire her.

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

Aaron. Why were you so cold towards April in the beginning of the story if you liked her?

Aaron•• I guess I was just mad due to the fact that I thought she didn't like me back.

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

April... what do you love the most about Aaron?

April•• *smiles* his eyes

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

Cassidy. Before April came along, did you develop any romantic feelings towards Aaron?

Cassidy•• To be honest, yes I did have a crush on Aaron for about a month or two. But I wouldn't say it was love or anything. The crush did fade away after I realized who I actually did admire.

*April smirks*

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

Tori.. is your prom date Luke Hemmings, or just a guy with the same name as him?

Tori•• *Sighs* oh how much I wish it was actually Luke Hemmings. *shakes head*

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

Tori... why did you hate April so much at the beginning of the story?

Tori•• I hated April because... I guess I was just angry due to the fact that the guy I loved, didn't love me, but In fact he loved my sister. But I should've known that it's not always possible to have the person you love, love you back. As they can also love who ever they want.

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

April... at the beginning of the story, why didn't you tell Matt and Natalie that you had a crush on Aaron??

April•• I was scared as to what they both would think. The nerd liking the popular bad boy?

•• Truly_Mrs_Horan ••

Dean... do you have any romantic feeling towards Cassidy?

Dean•• *scratches the back of his head* *chuckles nervously* did you really have to ask that, now?

*April smirks*

Dean- Yes.

April- HUH, I KNEW IT. IN YOUR FACE, LOSER *Yells at Aaron*

Cassidy- *Blushes* I like you too.

•• JB_014 ••

How does it feel now that this book is finished? Are you happy with what you've achieved.

Author•• It feels very bad. I feel incomplete without this book. I wish I could write more chapters, but I had no choice but to complete this book. I miss my babies (Aaron and April)

•• JB_014 ••

How did you create Aaron? Was there a guy who inspired you?

Author•• Yes. But hey, you should already know this.

•• JB_014 ••

Did you expect Combb to get so many reads?

Author•• Nope! Never in a million years had I ever thought I would get even 1 read on this book. But here we are, with more then 2k reads.

•• JB_014 ••

How did you come up with this story?

Author•• I mentioned that already ^ ^ :)

•• JB_014 ••

Are you proud of yourself?

Author•• TBH yes I am. I'm actually really proud of myself with what I've achieved.

•• JB_014 ••

What's your advise for girls who are into bad boys?

Author•• My advise is that you go up to them. Get a stamp that's says MINE and stamp that onto their foreheads. And with that, no other bitch can take your bad boy.

•• JB_014 ••

Have you ever fallen for a bad boy?

Author•• Are there even any bad boys in our school?

NOW THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ASKED ME TO MAKE THEM ANONYMOUS.
SO WE GOTTA RESPECT THAT DECISION.

•• Anonymous ••

AARON MARRY MEEE!

Aaron•• *laughs* I would love to, but I'm taken. But not to break your heart, I could arrange something *winks*

•• Anonymous ••

This question is for the author. Have you ever fallen in love with someone?

Author•• *chuckles* No I haven't. Still looking for Mr. Right, the one I would give my heart to willingly.

~*~

AND THIS COMES TO THE END OF OUR Q&A

HOPE YOU GIYS ENJOYED OUR LITTLE TALK. STAY STRONG AND ILY GUYSSS.

xoxo