Chapter Thirty Nine

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Thirty- Nine

*unedited*

"Yo April stop dreaming about me and wake up" I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes and noticed Aaron sitting in front of me.

"What do you want?" I mumbled sitting up and tying my hair up, with Aaron's eyes watching my every move.

I walked into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

"Dean's throwing a halloween party today" Aaron said. I looked up in the mirror and saw him standing by the washroom doorframe.

I rinsed my mouth and walked out.

"So?"

"So, you're going to come with me" he said.

I turned around. "But Dean's your friend and he doesn't even know m-
"He knows everything" Aaron
interrupted. I've told him everything" he explained.

"But there's going to be more people there and I don't want to know what their reaction to us is going be" I said looking down.

"April I don't care about what people say. All I care about is that I love you and that you love me. That's all!" He said. I felt my heart do a wretarded flip at what he had said.

"Man I sound so gay" he muttered under his breath. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go get ourself a costume Mr. Prince Charming" I smiled.

"Oh about that. Dean did a little draw so we got" he paused picking his phone up from my bed.

"Minnie and Mickey Mouse" he winked.

~*~

"There is no way in hell I am going to wear that" I yelled eyeing the Minnie Mouse costume. It was way too short.

"Yeah, if you wear that I swear I'm going to be punching a lot of people tonight" he said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is there another consume for minnie?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "They're all like this one" he said.

"I'm not wearing that" I chuckle nervously.

"Just picturing you in it makes me wanna bang you right now at the spot" he said. I gasped.

"Hey April" I looked at Aaron to see him smirking.

"Hmm?" I asked nervously.

"Looks like you have no other choice."

~*~

I stepped out of the fitting room trying to pull down the dress so it wouldn't seem as short as it was.

I looked up at Aaron and saw his mouth hanged open.

He walked up to me.

"Are you pinky toe?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"Cause I'm going to bang you on every furniture tonight" I gasped, my face redder then a tomato.

"Aaron shut up" I yelled.

"It's final we're so buying this dress" he smirked.

~*~

We walked out of the store and we were about to turn around the corner to get to the parking lot when I bumped into someone real hard making my shopping bag fall right out of my hands.