Chapter Forty Five

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Forty-Five

"Leave" I cried, trying to push Aaron, Matt, And Dean out of my house.

These 3 idiots thought it would be very delightful, if they came over, and crashed at mine, Natalie, and Cassidy's girls night. Cassidy being the nice one, let them stay for half an hour, but now it was enough. Oh, and you're probably wondering how I invited Cassidy? Well, it would've been very rude if I hadn't since she was a very close friend of Aaron's. I also thought it would be a good idea, as i'd get more time to talk to her about Aaron and herself. I would get to understand her much better.

"But why Cinderella?" Aaron whined, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I tried not to blush due to the closeness.

"Because this is a girls night, and you're certainly not a girl" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
"So leave my Prince Charming" I whispered putting my forehead against his.

"April stop, you're making me wanna kiss you" he said huskily. I smirked. "Then, kiss me" I whispered.

He shook his head. "I don't wanna lose the bet" he winked. I mentally groaned. Why did I agree to this stupid bet again???

"Just leave", I said, taking a step back.

"Aaron go", Cassidy said pointing at the door.

"Cass you too?" Aaron asked pouting.

"Leave", Cassidy said. "Before I break your bones."

I laughed and Aaron glared at me.

"Romeo stop glaring at her and leave", Natalie said. "You too", she snapped at Matt who wrapped a arm around her.

"Dean's way better than all of you. He's already outside" I said, pointing at Dean who was leaning against the car.

"That's because you didn't give him any food" Aaron argued.

"What-ever" I dismissed. "Just go." I pushed the two boys out of my house and closed the door.

"Lets have some fun, shall we?" I asked the 2 girls standing in front of me.

~*~

By fun I meant; watching the notebook.

"This is the best movie ever" Natalie cried as she leaned her head against my shoulder. I nodded as I plopped a popcorn in my mouth. "Totally."

~*~

"So Cassidy, how should your dream guy look like?" Natalie asked out of nowhere. I found myself growing somewhat interest in this.

Cassidy blushed. "Well, my dream guy.. he should be extremely caring. He should always treat me with respect" I nodded as I cris crossed on my couch.

"How should he look like?" I asked.

"I prefer bad boys more than good boys." I awkwardly shifted in my seat at her statement.

"He should have emerald eyes, and should be about 6 feet. He should have a charming smile, the one I would die for. But moreover, he should love me like no one has ever." I smiled feeling a huge relief inside me. Her dream guy was nothing like 'my' Aaron. But suddenly I felt myself smirking.

But I did know 'someone' who was exactly like Cassidy's dream guy.
Time to play Cupid, I thought as I mischievously rubbed my hands together.

~*~
"You want those two together?" Aaron asked with a amused look. I nodded slowly.

"Cassidy and Dean?" He asked once again. I nodded once again.

He burst out laughing while I stared at him with a 'what's so funny?' look.

"Wait you're serious?" he asked as he managed to clam down.

I hit his arm. "Yes, you jerk."

"Cinderella, stop playing Cupid" Aaron said rolling his eyes.

"Aaron come on" I said holding on to his crossed arms and tugging lightly.

"Pweese?" I asked pouting.

"That face isn't going to work" he said.

"If you love me, you'll help" I said with a smirk. This was totally gonna work.

"You're so wicked" he said shaking his head.

"But you love me anyways" I winked.
"So will you help?"

"Do I even have a choice anymore?"

I grinned ear to ear. "Nope."

He shook his head. "Why did I have to fall so damn hard for you Cinderella?"

~*~

"Do you have any ideas?" I asked Aaron nudging him with my shoulder.

"I'll start thinking", he said looking at me. I turned to him. "You'll actually help me for real?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Maybe those two do have a chance. I guess love is in the air after all", he murmured smirking.

I smiled, playfully hitting my hip against his. "I love you."

"But I love you a billion times more", he winked giving me his boyish smile, not forgetting to playfully hit his hip on mine as a payback.

I stuck my tongue out at him as he did so.

~*~
"Okay so maybe we can lock them in a closet together?" I asked. Aaron looked at me in disbelief. I sighed.

"My brains empty at the moment", I mumbled. " I'm dying" I said as I limply held onto Aaron's arm. He pulled me towards him, tucking in a strand of hair behind my ear.

"If you die. I'm coming with you", he winked. "Because I can't live without you. Not even for a second."

~*~

GUYS GUESS WHAT???

YESTERDAY (APRIL 12) CRUSH ON MR. BAD BOY COMPLETED ONE WHOLE YEAR . I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. I CRIED YESTERDAY.

I WOULD LOVE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST READERS EVERRRRR!!!

PLEASE PLEASE COTE!! LEAVE AS MANY COMMENTS AS YOU GUYS CAN, BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY HEART SMILE.

OH AND THIS CHAPTER WAS UNEDITED, SO POINT THE MISTAKES OUT. SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, I JUST WANTED TO HAVE SOMETHING UP FOR YOU LOVELIES.

LOVE YOU ALL

XOXO