Chapter Twelve

(A/N) Felt like doing a double update today so here it is. Sorry for any mistakes, and sorry if this chapter is shitty. Btw you might wanna grab some tissues. Enjoy my lovelies :)
_______

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Twelve

"Can't believe tomorrow's the dance", Natalie said excited.

The dance! Every time I think about it I get butterflies in my belly. Why am I feeling so nervous? It's just a dance right?

"April", Natalie yelled shaking me.

"Huh", I said realizing that Matt was in the room as well now.

"Quit day dreaming", Natalie snapped.

I nodded my head slowly, still feeling nervous.

"Aaron's coming too", Natalie beamed catching my attention. She was talking to Matt now.

"Not a big deal", Matt said shaking his head at her.

"But still it's so shocking, that the schools "bad boy" is coming to a fucking dance", she said putting air quotes on bad boy.

"It's just fucking Carter okay, it's not like Zayn Malik is coming to the dance, that you should be fangirling."

"I don't want to go to this dance", I said out of the blue, and standing up from the chair.

"Hey you, it's Aaron James Carter that's coming to the dance so, it is a big deal", Natalie said sternly to Matt, before turning to me and saying.

"You are going to the dance no matter what."

"I do what I want", I yelled

"No sweetie, you do what Tori and your step mom want", she threw back.

"Okay girls stop the cat fight", Matt said coming in between.

We both looked at him like he was nuts.

"We're not cat fighting" we both said in unison. Matt just shrugged.

♥♥

I walk through the empty hallways of school, when I notice Tori and her group of friends. They all stop talking and look at me. Tori smirks.

"Uhh look, it's the nerd" Cindy yelled laughing with the cheerleaders.

"What a fat ass", one of the cheerleaders mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear.

"How's she ever going to get a boyfriend?" Tori asked Cindy.

"I mean just look at her, she's nothing but fat, ugly, and a loser" she said looking at me in disgust.

By this point tears were streaming down my face. I quickly turned around and ran. I ran as fast as I could. The world was now a blur due to the tears that were in my eyes but I ignored that and continued running. I didn't bother stopping at the bus stop. I didn't bother stopping even once, I just ran.

Why did I have to be so ugly? Why did I have to be the loser? The nerd?

I burst open the door and ran up the stairs and into my room.

I closed my room door and leaned against it. I closed my eyes, and all I could see was his face. Tears roll down my face as I think about him. Why can't he just realize how much I love him.

I walk over to my study table and sit down. I open the drawer and pull my diary out and start writing.

Dear diary,

Why can't he like me? I mean am I that bad? Or does he also like girls like Tori? Why can't he be the person to look at me with those caring eyes and hold my hand. Why can't he be the person that I can share my problems about my step mom and sister with ? I want to tell everyone that he's my boyfriend, especially Tori. Why did I have to like him? Why did i have to have a hopeless crush on someone I have no chance with... at all.

_____

Cote