Chapter Thirty Two

*GRAB SOME CHOCOLATE AND ENJOY*

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Thirty- Two

I wake up the next day to the sun shining in my eyes. As I wake up I remember yesterday and I smile.

I yawn and stand up from my comfortable bed and walk towards my closet. As I pick my clothes out I notice a red envelope on my side table from the corner of my eyes. I pick it up and open it to see a letter inside.

"Morning Cinderella", the words read.

"Your probably wondering why I left you a letter right?" Well no shit Sherlock.

Well I just wanted to give you heads up that you'll be receiving many letters like this one throughout the day. I just want you to follow their instructions and do as they say. I hope you have an amazing day and don't miss me too much since I won't be there at school xx

- Your Prince Charming

I smile at the signature but wonder what's he talking about?

"I guess I'll just have to wait and see", I mumble to myself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey April" I hear Tori's voice yell out for me. I roll my eyes and turn around to see her walking with her minions.

"What do you want Tori?" I ask. If she thinks that she can insult me at school then she's wrong. If I can talk back to her at home and in front of her mother then school is nothing.

She looks surprised by my tone but quickly covers up. She opens her mouth to speak but I interrupt her.

"Look Tori if you're here to make fun of me or anything then just remember what happened yesterday. You really don't want me to insult you in front of your minions", I smirk when I hear the gasps of the cheerleaders behind her.

~*~

As the day passes I wonder what Aaron's planning. I walk towards my locker and open the lock. I was about to close my locker when I notice a similar envelope like the one in the morning taped to my upper shelf. I pull it off and open it up.

"Check the note inside your biology desk. By the way I have a question... Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you."

-Aaron

I burst out laughing at the cheeky pick up line he used.

"What are you laughing at?" A voice asked. I gasped and quickly stuffed the note in my binder. I turned around and saw Natalie with her eyebrow raised.

"N-Nothing", I stuttered. She gave me a 'are- you- kidding' look.

"Yeah you're just a lunatic laughing your ass off for no reason right?" She asked. I narrowed my eyes at her and locked my locker.

I feel like a bad friend for not telling her the biggest thing of my life. I didn't tell her anything about Aaron liking me back. Man I'm such a good friend. (Note the sarcasm there)

"I just remembered this funny thing from before", I lied.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever lets go" ,she murmured.

As I walked into biology the first thing I did was check my desk for the note. Which I found.

Check your underwear drawer for another note when you reach home. By the way I liked your pink polkadot bra ;)

-Aaron

My jaw was probably touching the ground.. He went thorough my undergarment drawer..??

The first thing I did when I reached home was read the note he left in my underwear drawer.